Reviews for Sour Kisses
SEX
DARN
IT!
Ajisai-Hosu chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Very sweet! I love how you wrote Jacob and of course Edward! I've always experimented with how both would come to stand the other's presence, physical and otherwise, and have slightly failed in some ways. You do it effortlessly and I think this story reflected as much! Keep up the fantastic work!
Just-Lynn-10310 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
i like it, but one question, Where is Bella? lol! :P
centuryshorty chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
this was really cute
Twilight Zephyr chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Oh no! I completely didn't know about your birthday! I'll have to write something for you to make up for the belatedness of my discovery of it! What would you like? I normally don't do requests like this, but I'll give one to you!

So, just PM sometime with the request and I'll get to it as soon as I can! *shoves her school work to the back of her closet*
deaths-master chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
u have to contiune this
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
very good I liked it, it was sweet :)
tu es mon ame chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
i like! Very cute :)
ShesMyWorld chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I love how you wrote it! I find it hard to believe that Jacob would imprint (is that what happened, sounds like it) and suddenly love EVERYTHING that used to be torture to him, about Edward. It would take getting used to.

The only thing I was irked about is when Edward said, "What are you thinking about?".

Was it a jest, Edward teasing him or what? Since Edward would automatically know what Jake was thinking. Or was it a habit from reading the books where Edward always asks Bella that?

Ah well, I absolutely love it!

Signed,