Reviews for When Pigs Fly
Magyx chapter 1 . 4/12
That was funny and amazing. Well done!
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
quite good
Tenma Sosei chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Hmm in truth as a teen yes Sasuke is a pretty boy, as an adult he would gains bags and wrinkles like his father, while Naruto would oretty much becone a male model. No Homo just pointing out some things.
draco122 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
this story has everything humor, romance and more humor i loved it plus a little sadness.
Draco122
onlytoask chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That was hilarious.
Daemon Prince 7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I know my review is YEARS after you posted this, but I JUST found this... anywho, L O FREAKING L! HILARIOUS! Just one thing though... how exactly was this rated 'M'? It's not a lemon, there's close to no bad language, and the most physical contact is kissing and holding(romantic and otherwise). If I could've rated this, it would be a 'T'. Still great though. :)
Kotetsu Bushido chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh my goodness! This was amazing. As I read this, at the end, I had a huge smile on my face. Then I had to remembered I was in the same room with my mother and was supposed to be doing schoolwork. This was the best Naruto/Shizune I've seen on the site. Very nice. Good job.
Takashi Kirimaru chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Haha, YES. Funny shit! I almost wish this was more than a one shot. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Absolutely love this story for two main reasons on top of being well written and other boring stuff.
1. You actually gave Tonton a role in something, ever since I watched the episode of Naruto she first appeared in I hoped she had a bigger role then just sniffer-pig, and this is the first fic I've read where she had a role.
2. This one might seem odd, but your use of the word quiet, you would not believe how many people mistake quite and quiet, I know its probably just a typo but that specific mix-up drives me insane,
Bravo for an excellent story!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Kill Sasuke and then youll have an even better fic.
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Heh, I like it! Cute. Funny 'cause I'm a guy, but I still like it!

My thanks for posting such a good fic!
The Azure Guardian chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
XD

Holy crap, this one-shot had me laughing. First Naruto's foul mood from the hot spring (nice touch with the whole "Uchiha's sap all the luck out of Uzumaki's" bit) and then Tonton's antics followed by the end with Tsunade's call. This has probably become my favorite one-shot.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That was a great fic, humor and romance all mixed in,

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
Jonathan-L-Seig chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
i loved it! keep em coming
Cloves chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Short and crazy but i terribly love it! You right Shizune is really cute when he laugh's in the anime. Great Job. This story is definitely going to my Favorites