Reviews for Casanova: Magnetic
Strange.Laughter chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I like it.

You are right though, its sad how small this movie has stories of. Though not as sad as Heath's other movie, The Order, there is nothing anywhere, not a glimps of a story for that movie. It's sad really.
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Awesome Very Awesome , Well Done And Thanks .
GoonieGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I absolutely love Heath and only found out tofay he died. Seriously, where have I been? Ha ha. Anyway I shall take my time mourning him and write my own Casanova fanfiction as my way of saying goodbye.

-a grieving Gooniegirl

-I loved you Heath-
Strawberry Flames chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I was in CATS this summer and we all used to have sleepovers and read CATS fanfictions and laugh. I don't understand the point of them x]

Anyways, I LOVE Casanova. It's definitely my happy movie, and I love the character. You did good :]
sleeping-beauty407 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I like how you started off this fan fic.

I haven't seen this version of casanova, so this will be a whole differnt exprience.

I'm use to the BBC's Casanova with David Tennant.

Whole different story in itself.

But plase do update soon...

I'm looking forward to the next.
journeyintonight chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I loved it!

You kept Casanova in character, I loved it that you based him on Heath's interpretation. I will never have enough of him!

Thank you very much for this sweet story :)
Deathcab4kimmie chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh, I liked it. This was really good. I think you just inspired me to watch the movie again and perhaps write my own Casanova/OC. I think you should consider writing a longer version with the same OC. This was a good story and it had amazing potential; it shouldn't be wasted. :)

Yeah I thought that this venue would be enormous, but I was certainly surprised. It's actually very sad. _