Reviews for to the death
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Somehow... this made me think of Genma. I have no idea why.

Him and Sai.

Hmm... odd.
aina kula chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I simply adore this story! I was laughing out loud, and it really touched my heart at the same time. Great job!
pengooo chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I love all of your stories and it's probably because of the way you write. It flows nicely. c: I love this idea!
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Very clever how almost every entry is a contrast emphasize when the important moments are. Some themes do get a little repetitive though.
Cookie chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This is so poetic and so amazing. I love it. Each prompt is just...beautiful.

So inspiring and awe lifting.
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I've been reading each and every one of your stories in your account, and I have not been disappointed once. You're a very talented writer with a refreshing tone. I love the life you give these characters.

As for this particular fic, I found it touching and inspiring. I especially loved prompt ten, that one really touched me.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Beautiful and profound. haha It makes me wonder what the real rules are.
NarcolepticMe chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Well, it's a good thing you like prompts, cause you need to write more of them! Now. Like, sharpish.

...shut up. I DO have power over you. I DO. Just like I have the power to get 'the song that never ends' stuck in your head. You're humming it now, aren't you? _

I liked this. I very much liked this. You get virtual cookies. Expect them in your inbox tomorrow.
Aleph Conquest chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I like Rule no. 17
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
See? This is why I wanted prompts earlier. They make everything easier-especially when you are trying to write something the requester will like.

Ahh...I like the idea behind this story...

The whole 'comrades-forever-or-at-least-until-I-kill-you' theme (XD) is rather sweet when you write it...Especially how the rules allow you to hate and get ticked off and try to murder your teammate, but if someone else does so, you have every write to attack and maim that person...

Nice.

A few grammer things:

'23. stories

Tell stories about you team.'

Change the 'you' to 'your' before 'team'

'14. missing time

You are allowed to leave you team.'

Change the 'you' to 'your' before 'team'

'All you have to do is remember what happened last time someone hurt them and not count is against your other teammates should you ever stray from anything less than perfect.'

Change the 'is' after 'count' to 'it'
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wow. Totally cute. Made me laugh a couple of times.
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Favorite prompts:

fourteen

14 screams Sasuke's name in it. (LOL. He should be prepared for the fist to come his way.)

seventeen

17 makes my stomach hurt from laughter and my heart ache in the sheer awesomeness.

twenty three and twenty four

23 is totally Sakura. XD Or Naruto.

And 24 summarizes everything what Team Seven is.

Love this insightful fic. It's funny, ironic and thought provoking at the sane time. _ Thank you for making my day. *huggles you*