Reviews for The Visitor
Very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Sammy gona go cry now
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
nice :) this was a really good idea for a story! exactly the way things could have played out, McCoy being alive and still his old self, I love it :)
Cheri Llewellyn chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Very nicely done. I'm a lifetime fan and this was very complimentary to the characters I've grown to love over the years. I've always wondered if any of the original crew knew Kirk was back for a little while.

Thanks for this!
becrenee chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Loved it! Wish there was a part 2 and 3!
AriaJack chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I thought this story was extremely sweet and sad. You did a great job of catching the mood.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
A great story. Very good.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Aw, this is really sweet! It was exciting to read the interaction between these two notorious figures. They really seem to hit off despite the great age difference. Fantastic job!
Way Walker chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Aw ... you hit the nail on the head. You have really captured what i love most about McCoy, you write him very well and i can actually hear him in this fic. This is a great story with 2 generation coming together - i really hope you continue, very nicely done.
MinervaDeannaBond chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This is just wonderful - classic Star Trek, two generations meeting again. I love the interaction between Picard and Bones; you really did an awesome job keeping them in character. Nice to know Bones is still his crotchety self! Will you write a sequel to it sometime soon? I hope so, 'cause this rocks!

CoulsonRocks chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
The interaction of the two men is wonderful. I love McCoy, and he is as irascible as ever. Great job!
AAmuse chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This story made me maudlin - in a good sense. Death is always sad, losing friends is always sad, even if you're 145 and have lost them once before. I loved your McCoy not losing his bite. Loved the way you handled his reaction to the news, too. It's very believable and acute. The net of acceptance that can only come with the years thrown over the feelings still glintering inside like ember... Ah, well. Nicely done.