Reviews for Wreaking Havoc!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 8/15
Awsome
Eagle-Eyes chapter 26 . 6/16
I thought this was a well written story and shows how fast change can happen when a group of young people get together and brainstorm

Keep writing as life allows
Saissa chapter 25 . 6/11
Brilliant Story - Absolutely Brilliant!

I was wondering just how the heck Harry can keep things straight in his head while he has so many fingers in so many pies! LOL

Off to read the sequel now.
Randy612yahoo.c chapter 26 . 5/20
Hi, I like your story. I am looking forward to the sequel. I like the businesses being started. Empire building is one of my favorite genres. I appreciate the time and effort you put into your writing.
I hope life allows you to continue writing and gives you many happy memories with your family.
Calmzone1 chapter 26 . 2/1
What an absolutely brilliant story. So glad I stumbled across it. I can't wait to read the sequel. You write really well, and the underlying story could easily be changed to an original work, just with different characters - a lot of work, but the bones are there.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
- Hermione with Fred

Shit, thought this was a Haphne with a side of Dramoine considering the sequel.

Ugh. I'm not that kind of shipper, sorry captain, abandoning ship.

Story is interesting buuuuuut... I'm a Dramoine first, then a Harry Potter fan. Ciao.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
To bad, promising story that what just kill. Who the hell will make Hr with any weaslei. It wasbad when was hint H Ginny. Let move on to somethjing good not this.
Mythicall Moon chapter 26 . 1/9/2016
This story rates a T for Teen, not an M for Mature. I, frankly, have not encountered anything in this story that would rate Mature.

Lovely story.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 26 . 10/14/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot!
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 17 . 7/19/2015
This story is progressing FAR too slowly
misherukuro chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Alifromnm chapter 26 . 6/22/2015
Love this story as much as the first time I read it!
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 6/7/2015
At first, when Avye came skipping in, I thought it was going to be Luna! In fact, I'll bet she and Luna will hit it off famously.

"[Albus] had been planning for such a long time to carefully nurture the magical society into the way that he wanted it to happen. Now some meddling teenagers were messing up his lifetime of plans."

ROTFL! If what they'd had up to the point of Sirius's death was what he had been nurturing, he certainly hadn't done a very good job. After all, his "nurturing" gave us Voldemort, Lucius, the Lestranges ... It's a good thing Harry & Co. stepped up and took the reins.

I wonder what nefarious plans Dumbledore will hatch now that Nicolas has left on his next great adventure? And why can't he just let things take their natural course? He should be teaching kids to go out and live fully and productively in the world, not trying to prevent them from learning their places in it. He is the antithesis of a teacher/mentor.
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 6/7/2015
I thought there were special wards around Lakeside that prevented anyone with nefarious intent from entering. Wasn't that mentioned when Harry first checked out the place? If so, it should keep out the Masked Morons, as I've seen Harry refer to them in other stories.
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
That last scene is pretty powerful, with all of the families, teachers, elves, former students, and various heirs contributing their blood to strengthen the castle and her wards.

I think Dumbledore may be feeling a bit unnecessary, given the business going on in Hogsmeade. I think he hates that more than anything else - the idea of not being the one sought out to "make it all better." Not that he really ever did, according to the new information coming to light. It sounds like he contributed rather a lot to the devastation, unfortunately.