Reviews for Wreaking Havoc !
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 26 . 3/21
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! I LOVE 'Canon-Divergent' epic AU's! Reading this well-written and original masterpiece, I can't help but think that if JKR had used 1/10th the logic and half of the imagination, as shown in this story, alone, she might have written something I could have respected and enjoyed!
BRAVA and well done!
Looking forward to your next installment!
Thank you!
MelJ
missgsmith51 chapter 22 . 12/2/2014
Hey, where's Luna? All of this should be right up her alley! The girl seems to intuitively understand so many of the magical things that the other kids struggle to accept; she might have been a real help to Harry earlier in the summer. I have no doubt Sirius's reappearance would have delighted her and not ruffled a single feather. Remember her comments on the Veil in the DoM. Even better, she might have managed to coax some Crumple-horned Snorkacks and Blibbering Humdingers to Lakeside!

Okay! Fred and Hermione are officially married. While I wouldn't have considered the twins as spouse possibilities for her (due to the silliness factor), they make far more sense than Ron, because they always were attracted to strong, intelligent, independent witches in the books. They are ambitious, and they are willing to work hard to reach their goals, which makes them compatible. Fred also won't be controlled by Molly the way Ron always was. Good choice!
LovingFanFiction chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
I just read this entire story in a day and i absolutely love it! its everything i want out of harry potter and the harry potter world!
tcl7189 chapter 26 . 8/8/2014
Great story...love the HP changes the world plot!
nintschibintschi chapter 26 . 7/25/2014
It was an amazing Story thanks for writing it
Nintschi
missgsmith51 chapter 25 . 7/18/2014
Six weeks? It's only been six weeks? If Dumbledore ever gets going in the Wizengamot on his "greater good" trip - in by an effort to undermine what is happening - Harry (or someone) should force the issue and ask him just exactly what his "greater good" is. MAKE him explain. Assuming it is something positive (I don't, actually) ... Ask him to list exactly what he has done in the past sixteen years - heck, make it since Grindelwald - to make the Wizarding world stronger and better. When he can't point to a single thing, Harry can then point to what the younger generations have accomplished in just six weeks. It should make for an interesting comparison.
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
Isn't Harry just 16? He shouldn't be getting buzzed yet! Frankly, with Voldy and the DEs lurking about, I don't think any of them - including the adults - should be getting too buzzed to function in combat. That's just foolish.
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
Why would Dumbledore be against the sentencing veil? It sounds as if it prevents death in the case of the defendants actually being innocent ... if I've understood Sirius correctly. It sounds as if it also makes sure the guilty don't survive. This would be preferable to having Voldemort repeatedly break the guilty out of Azkaban so they can murder and pillage over and over again.
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
Snape being ... civil? Who'd gave expected it?
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
ROTFLOL at Dobby! He's doing a great job of throwing DD off-balance. Wish I could see him doing the motorcycle burn outs. Can't you just picture a maniacal Dobby ripping that bike around the Hogwarts lawns?

It's nice to see the heads of the four houses cooperating for the TRUE greater good of Hogwarts.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
Aww, we didn't get to see Fawkes's response. It does appear that Dumbledore is being taken to task, but I wonder if he will say anything worthwhile. I mean he talks enough, but he rarely says much, since he likes to hoard his secrets. Generally, his "answers" tend to consist of evasions and double talk.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
"In the corner, Fawkes pooped onto the copy of the new DADA syllabus where it now lined his tray."

Is that Fawkes's commentary on the new syllabus, or is it simply the manifestation of Dumbledore's intent to ignore the Heirs' suggestions? BTW, how DOES Fawkes feel about the Headmaster's motives these days?
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
How is it that the DEs haven't attacked the town of Lakeside? Is it hidden under some sort of charm that they can't break, or are they afraid of being outnumbered? Just curious, because it seems like a very tempting target.
Vicki chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Sorry but I lost interest after you wrote that Siri had a daughter and that she was his heir when we all know that females don't get to be the head of the family cause if they did then Harry's grandmother would have been the head
Elaine's Spike chapter 26 . 5/4/2014