Reviews for Wreaking Havoc !
countrylovinfangirl chapter 26 . 10/14
Amazing! I love it a lot!
ThatOneGuyWhoWroteThatOneStory chapter 17 . 7/19
This story is progressing FAR too slowly
misherukuro chapter 3 . 7/14
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Alifromnm chapter 26 . 6/22
Love this story as much as the first time I read it!
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 6/7
At first, when Avye came skipping in, I thought it was going to be Luna! In fact, I'll bet she and Luna will hit it off famously.

"[Albus] had been planning for such a long time to carefully nurture the magical society into the way that he wanted it to happen. Now some meddling teenagers were messing up his lifetime of plans."

ROTFL! If what they'd had up to the point of Sirius's death was what he had been nurturing, he certainly hadn't done a very good job. After all, his "nurturing" gave us Voldemort, Lucius, the Lestranges ... It's a good thing Harry & Co. stepped up and took the reins.

I wonder what nefarious plans Dumbledore will hatch now that Nicolas has left on his next great adventure? And why can't he just let things take their natural course? He should be teaching kids to go out and live fully and productively in the world, not trying to prevent them from learning their places in it. He is the antithesis of a teacher/mentor.
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 6/7
I thought there were special wards around Lakeside that prevented anyone with nefarious intent from entering. Wasn't that mentioned when Harry first checked out the place? If so, it should keep out the Masked Morons, as I've seen Harry refer to them in other stories.
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 6/7
That last scene is pretty powerful, with all of the families, teachers, elves, former students, and various heirs contributing their blood to strengthen the castle and her wards.

I think Dumbledore may be feeling a bit unnecessary, given the business going on in Hogsmeade. I think he hates that more than anything else - the idea of not being the one sought out to "make it all better." Not that he really ever did, according to the new information coming to light. It sounds like he contributed rather a lot to the devastation, unfortunately.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 6/7
I wondered when we would see Ron. Will he be told about the whole twins/protector thing? I suppose this effectively sidelines Ginny as a prospective bride, if she has to bear the twins who will be the protectors of Harry's son. Will she be heartbroken?

I'm curious to see where Molly's ire will be directed first - at Harry for sneaking off to the Continent (not really), or at Dumbledore for what he did with her brothers' wills. (Technically, Harry could hardly be said to be sneaking, as George has his picture on the front page of the news every day, all over Europe. LOL) I also wonder whether DumDum is still actively controlling the Weasleys or if the whole "Pavlov's dog" thing has kicked in and they now support him because they've been conditioned to do so.

This is such an interesting story. The amusing thing is that when DumDum finally realizes the changes taking place at the school - and blows a gasket - he will have only himself to blame. Instead of doing his Headmaster job, he has been either running after Harry or putting out fires connected to his many years of manipulating Harry, leaving the Head's job to others ... who (thank Merlin!) actually want the best for the school. HeHe!
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 6/7
I'm curious ... Would Hermione and Fred have been injured - and forced into taking the bonding step this soon - if she had done as he asked and just left with her parents, so he could follow? She has always had a tendency to believe Harry required her assistance to get out of any tight spot - and perhaps he has in certain situations. However, she seems unable to grasp the fact that Harry - and now Fred - might be hindered from fighting efficiently because they are worried about her and distracted from their business.

Hermione also worries me because of her blind trust in authority. Look how long it took her to get wise to Lockhart. Umbridge helped stamp that out of her, I think, but as far as Dumbledore goes, she seems to think he can do no wrong. In Harry's place - in the summer before fifth year and during the sixth year - I think I'd have begun hexing her every time I heard "Dumbledore said ..." come out of her mouth. I wonder how hard it will be to convince her of DumDum's perfidy?

Poor Harry sounds like he has some pain-filled days ahead of him.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 6/7
It sounds like Harry's going to need that high pain threshold. It looks, too, like Petunia and Big D are suitably embarrassed and worried over the fact that Harry's growth has obviously been stunted due to his poor treatment (malnutrition, being confined in a small cupboard, injuries, etc.) while growing up. I don't suppose that knowing it was all Dumbledore's fault is making Pet feel any less guilty.

It's interesting to see the kids take charge of the curriculum of Hogwarts. The "Ron types" (who already whinge and feel hard done by over the current workload) are going to be livid with the extra work, because it seems these heirs see the necessity for some serious work in Muggle subjects.

I'm surprised at Snape's willingness to buy into Sirius's plans. Has he been under Dumbledore's compulsions and spells, too, to treat Harry badly? If so, I wonder for how long? Is it possible that he has been controlled since his own student days? And what about Poppy, Minerva, and the other professors? Minerva has always seemed to wear big rose-colored specs and an "I Blindly Support Albus" button and rarely questions him. Pomona and Filius do seem to support him, but I get the idea that their students' well-being actually does come first with them, and they would defy DD if necessary to keep their kids safe. In most fanfics, Filius actually seems to have a healthy skepticism where some of Albus's ideas are concerned and doesn't seem to mind seeing Dumbledore get some well-deserved comeuppance once in a while.

It will be interesting to see how the faculty react to the Heirs' (kids') suggestions.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 6/7
I was wondering why Tonks didn't know Harry, considering all the times she saw him in his fifth year. I didn't realize he was wearing a disguise when he arrived. It does make sense, though, given her allegiance to Dumbledore.

Oh, good. I'd forgotten Daphne was an ally in this story. I generally like her, because she expects Harry to use the strength and cunning she knows he already possesses.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 6/6
Hermione sent Harry a letter with a compulsion charm on it? Interesting. **scowling** I wonder what she was compelling him to do. Was she just trying to cheer him up, or was it something more sinister? In a way, it's too bad Harry burned all of those letters. They'd have been great evidence. Of course, without destroying them, he and the Dursleys might never have been set free.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 6/6
I think Remus is about to have his illusions about Dumbledore's integrity and incorruptibility severely hammered.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/6
I'm on a reread and can't believe I didn't make a comment for several chapters! It's kind of fun to see "human" Dursleys for a change. They're rather rare.

I've read a couple of stories that have Dumbledore placing what I would call "nastiness compulsions" among the wards, geared to make the Dursleys hate Harry and be hostile toward magic. At least one story had him preventing them from conceiving any more children or even preventing Vernon from accepting a better job and moving them to a nicer home when they had the option. I guess he was too lazy to re-cast the wards on a new place. Anyway, they weren't exactly happy - nor was Harry - when they discovered Dumbledore had caused all of the misery at Privet Drive. Obviously.

Anyway, I'm glad to see Sirius, dead or alive! He's sure to stir up some "fun" for DumDum. Hehe!
n.harkin.9 chapter 26 . 5/27
I love the story! I read the original and the first dozen chapters of this one a while back and am thrilled to finally finish it. You are a amazing writer and I can't wait to read the sequel.