Reviews for semicharmed kind of life
MelodysFall chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
that was absolute well written fluff. *sighs dreamily* it's what every sasusaku fan needs on a daily basis ;D
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
AW! I LOVE IT! You are the BEST AUTHOR I ever knew! I love your fics! YOU MY FAVE AUTHOR! Really I love the fic! And really when the soda machine doesn't accept my dollar I start kicking it! I love your fic! NEVER CHANGE!
Ayake Rin chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Awesome as usual. I could so see this happening in thte story after they leave the academy (But like, Sqasuke doesn't leave Konoha I guess?). Sasuke was good, it's always nice to think maybe de does care and doesn't mind showing it every once in a blue friggin moon. Seriously wicked job.

-Ayake Rin
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
yay, i think ive finally found the funniest person on fanfiction.
try2shine chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
you are so damn good at this -w-
PsychopathofSanity chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Okay, you have now gotten what - four or five reviews out of me? Counting this one? Seriously, I have to say that you may now be one of my favourite authors, because I NEVER review. Well, hardly ever. Or maybe I'm just going senile and crazy in my old age . . . (I'm off to college in the fall, and I just wrote my first check to pay my first taxes, and so I'm feeling very adult right now. Not sure why I felt I needed to tell you that . . . but, you write good stories, and I always think it's cool to talk to people I respect, so . . . yes, I'll admit it. I'm shamelessly trying to get you to think I'm a person who you might be friends with. I hope you don't mind. Especially since I'm basically thinking out loud . . . er . . . on paper . . . I mean . . . on a computer screen . . . anyway, I guess what I'm saying is that I need to stop rambling so I won't sound like a creeper. Although I think I've kind of failed. Sorry if I've creeped you out. I'm, uh, basically socially inept, even in writing.) So, yeah . . . the actual story review . . .

Yes, Sasuke was probably a LITTLE OOC, but not that much. Seriously. Although I'm not sure he would actually kiss Sakura to make her feel better. Still, it was really cute.

Wow. That was kind of pathetic. I promise my next review (egad, I'm already thinking in terms of NEXT REVIEWS? I think you've corrupted me) will be about the story. And not, um, me being weird and lame. Um. Yeah.
Momiji Haruka chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Plain awesome. LOL
thespiltnoodles chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Nice!
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I love the crisp, snarky narration - very very amusing, and it drew me in right away. Lots of great lines in there too, like "Although it’s competing with “You’re annoying” and “You look stupid like that,” so it’s not like that’s saying much" (makes me crack up every time) and of course, "all dollars are created equal".

These short AUs that I can snap up in a matter of minutes are my favourite, but I'm still ravenous for more afterwards. Anyway, I was reading this for about the tenth time since I first found it, and I suddenly realized, Right, I should leave a review for this, shouldn't I? 'Cause it's awesome. So I did. And it is.
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That summary had me hooked! It seems like something only your characterization of Sakura would manage to do. You have to love her... Anyways, great job!
Defender of the Light chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
*squeals* This is so adorable! I think I might actually go and kick a soda machine now. This is certainly good enough incentive to try. XD
Shellyness chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Omg. That was an awesome one-shot. I was giggling through the entire thing pretty much. And its okay that Sasuke cared! HE DOES CARE! In his own... uhm, way. ;D

-favorites-
Unsawr chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Actually on the contraire [ohoh big word, I know], you kept Sasuke pretty in character-ish. Well as in character as he can get in this kind of situation, or well ... [on more realistic terms, he'd probably ignore her] but for the sake of the story, it COULD happen. Note, the /could/. Anyways, I love Sakura's attitude in here. So spontaneous, and her thoughts are what make this story go round [or part of the reason anyway]. I mean her relating romance to ER marriage, ah sucha silly girl. But heey, if she managed to snag a car ride with Sasuke [despite the fact that he was gonna ask her anyway] to the ER just because of a small incident with carbonated drinks, that could happen.

Anyways, very cute x Makes me wanna start kicking soda-machines too, and see if I'd be as lucky ;D ... Haaha-yeahright.
LaLa Land Machine chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
he was a little OOC but i still thought it was adorable :]
painterofemotions chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
LOL I know this really late in coming, but in Japan thier money is called Ryo
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »