Reviews for semicharmed kind of life
hushnelle chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
aww that was so KAWAII! I was practically greinning during the whole thing :3
Jellykuh chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
AMAZING JOB! n_n, this would've made a great chaptered fanfic :D
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This was so funny! Yay! I think you should continue and make me laugh!
memepungu chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
aw!
sonia chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
its cute

thanks
andy chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
kawaii
candyluver chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I actually found it pretty funny. xD lol
Odat chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
GAH. Wicked good! I think he was only a little OOC, and it was SO CUTE. I'm sure Kakashi had all this planned. Cause you just know that he's a match maker.
Melitza chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
What, I didn't review this before? It's absolutely sweet, and wonderful. Sakura throwing a kinda-tantrum at the vending machine actually is reminiscent of her... and Sasuke's reaction to her is just absolute sweetness.
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I kinda, sorta, loved it. Hehe, it was really good, actually. And the whole bout of silver linings and emotional catharsis in the end was awesome. Thanks for writing!
dance of isis chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
OHMYGOSH. This is SO good. So, like, I was checking out your fics considering you reviewed mine, AND THEN I FOUND THIS AND OHMYGOSH. Why are you wasting time reviewing MY stories? You are so much more awesome than me! I loved this. And dude, any romance story with Sasuke in it will make him OOC eventually, considering manga-Sasuke doesn't care about anything. But I think you got him perfectly IC anyway, because he and Sakura should go make babies. Yeah. Anyway, I kind of went off-topic. Oh well. The point is-this is really awesome.
dreamingwithabrokenheart chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Love it!
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
It's a cute story. I love the 'hemust have been a ninja in a past life' part. I love these kinds o f AU stories. Great job :)
this account is not being used chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
i like OOC Sasukes. _

they're so yummy...

lol very cute oneshot

lindsey
Renee Lenore chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
So I just love Sakura's language. Seriously, reminds me of my mom when someone pulls up in front of her at the gass pump!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »