Reviews for semicharmed kind of life
dreamingwithabrokenheart chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Love it!
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
It's a cute story. I love the 'hemust have been a ninja in a past life' part. I love these kinds o f AU stories. Great job :)
this account is not being used chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
i like OOC Sasukes. _

they're so yummy...

lol very cute oneshot

lindsey
Renee Lenore chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
So I just love Sakura's language. Seriously, reminds me of my mom when someone pulls up in front of her at the gass pump!
darkangel inutsuki chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
haha

i liked it. it was funny and weird ,like you...i think which is well i'll finish this before i manage to insult you more
hello-romeo chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
LMAO.

okay.

That was pretty amazing.
whenifallxx chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Aw, I really liked this :)

The whole idea of it was really good, and very cute.
Kuri-Sama7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
how cute lol

well ur sasuke isnt so much ooc like other ppls make him
SomethingLikeThis chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I don't know, but the characters remind me of Edward/Bella from Twilight, if you've ever read the books. Sasuke is portrayed as the cool, calm "perfect" Edward, and Sakura is the clumsy danger-magnet that is Bella. LoL. Not a bad thing, but these similarities just kept hammering away at my head while I was reading this fic.
mythicalstar19 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
hahaha if i was sakura, i would have accually said that whole "I do believe he has made his first semi-joke. I’m so proud of him" comment to him just to see his reaction! XD ahahahahahahaha anyways, its really funny. i like it! good job! :D
unwrittenmyfaerie chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Haha, I love it.

It's lovely, cute, and witty.

And I don't care if Sasuke's sort of OOC. He's cute like that. :D

Keep up the awesome work!
dino girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
really cute and clever lol. but Sasuke doesn;t go out of charater too much. it's not like he confessed his undying love for her. far from it.

great job! 8D
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Roflcopter :3

I love how you write First POV

And you know what? That is so me.

It happened at a beach, on dreaded day. Where the vending machine was discriminating against my dollar. All I wanted was the stupid Monster...Oh, the trauma.

Too bad, it didn't end up with me being swooped off my feet by some melodramatic, angsty (heavenly-sent body) type of boy. D;
metaphorically-blue chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
...

HEE.

That was a pretty awesome way to get a guy. I like it. I like it a lot. Thanks for writing, because it made my day.
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 8/15/2008