Reviews for semicharmed kind of life
darkangel inutsuki chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
haha

i liked it. it was funny and weird ,like you...i think which is well i'll finish this before i manage to insult you more
hello-romeo chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
LMAO.

okay.

That was pretty amazing.
whenifallxx chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Aw, I really liked this :)

The whole idea of it was really good, and very cute.
Kuri-Sama7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
how cute lol

well ur sasuke isnt so much ooc like other ppls make him
SomethingLikeThis chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I don't know, but the characters remind me of Edward/Bella from Twilight, if you've ever read the books. Sasuke is portrayed as the cool, calm "perfect" Edward, and Sakura is the clumsy danger-magnet that is Bella. LoL. Not a bad thing, but these similarities just kept hammering away at my head while I was reading this fic.
mythicalstar19 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
hahaha if i was sakura, i would have accually said that whole "I do believe he has made his first semi-joke. I’m so proud of him" comment to him just to see his reaction! XD ahahahahahahaha anyways, its really funny. i like it! good job! :D
unwrittenmyfaerie chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Haha, I love it.

It's lovely, cute, and witty.

And I don't care if Sasuke's sort of OOC. He's cute like that. :D

Keep up the awesome work!
dino girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
really cute and clever lol. but Sasuke doesn;t go out of charater too much. it's not like he confessed his undying love for her. far from it.

great job! 8D
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Roflcopter :3

I love how you write First POV

And you know what? That is so me.

It happened at a beach, on dreaded day. Where the vending machine was discriminating against my dollar. All I wanted was the stupid Monster...Oh, the trauma.

Too bad, it didn't end up with me being swooped off my feet by some melodramatic, angsty (heavenly-sent body) type of boy. D;
metaphorically-blue chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
...

HEE.

That was a pretty awesome way to get a guy. I like it. I like it a lot. Thanks for writing, because it made my day.
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
cool:)
GloomyDay13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
So cute. Kicking a soda machine in blind rage, and getting yourself hurt. But... how does kicking it scar her cheek? -taps chin knowing she missed somthing-
HeyDuncan chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
...is positivism a wor-ohmygosh, it's a word! Spell-check didn't harass it with a curvy red line! Holy crap! You taught me a word, do you now what this means?

.. neither do I. Back to your story. ...I like your retarded titles. Eh, it's better than I could do, I'm sure. The theme was really random (and interchangeably, AWESOME.)

Maybe I should just say I liked it, because everything I just said was dum- I LIKED IT. IT WAS REALLY GOOD. Please write more. :]
SASUSAKULUVA chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I CANT STOP LAUGHING!

WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This was definitely less OOC than that other thing I commented which I now forget the name of, yes? So feel good. Because Sasuke is totally in character.

And this is so incredibly cute?

(And, you know, they'd be using coins in Japan... So this whole scene would be defunct. But while you're at it, since this is already an AU, you can just pretend that it's also an AU in America. hahaha.)
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »