Reviews for semicharmed kind of life
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I liked it! XD
June Strife chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I would have to copy the whole story into this miniature box in order to show you all the parts that made me smile. No, seriously, this is really funny... And Sasuke being so shy and everything... Just the way he'd be if he wasn't an insensitive selfish bastard who broke a dozen of hearts when he left. But, oh well, what can you do! Either way, you have my compliments!
SasukeandNejicuties chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Personally, I LOVED THIS STORY! i thought it was so cute and it made me laugh :) keep up the good work.
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
BECCA, BECCA, BECCA, BECCA!

I love you eternally, seriously. This story is seriuosly enchanting and wonderful and full of starstudded-masterpiece-ness. SEROUSLY.

I loved when she was ranting about the discrimination of soda, and how it obviously led to marriage, because, for serious, IT DOES.

Soda equals such love, and one day, instead of giving candy-hearts to everyone, each person shall recieve a can of soda.

Sakura Panda63 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Poor soda machine. But then again, Sakura is right. We should all sue vending machines because they discriminate money. XD

Keep on writing,

Sakura Panda-chan
iMissa chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
HEY BECCA, DOESN'T THIS STORY SOUND FAMILIAR? (Does Anthony know you're basically using how you two first met as a way to get reviews? XD)

HOMIGAWD. SASUKE. KIND OF KISSING HER TEMPLE. AND GOING TO DRIVE SAKURA HOME. AND CARRYING HER BRIDAL STYLE. AND AND AND...

“Don’t worry,” he mutters. “I’ve got you.”

OH EM GEE YYEESS.

LOVE. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

(I need to let go of the Shift button. Yeah. But I loved it. A lot.)
alayneni chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Really cute story. You said it was AU so you don't have to justify the soda machine.

I think it could do with a second chapter about what happens in the ER and Sakura calling her parents.

Actually this could turn into a full story with the reactions of different people at school the next day.
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh, God. I was cracking up after I read this- it's so amazing!

Like, seriously, now I have to go read your other crap. This just made me look like a giggling idiot.

And I recommended it to a friend. ;D
LurkingTen chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
lol, i thought this was a very cute story! ]

those stupid soda machines! im sure every one gives them a good hard kick sometime in their life.

(but maybe not as...much and as hard as Sakura did.) hence the broken foot.

anyways, cute one-shot! ]
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
oh goody! first to rev! i think!

i thought it was rather adorable and cute!

funny!