Reviews for I Wanna Rock!
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
I really like Hinata charater...shes too funny.
you should write her in more
Hakuna-fuckin-Matata chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
It was a cute storyy! _
But yes. It was abit chopy but the plot of this story was absolutely cute.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
i love that song shut up and kiss me an i love this story
AlixNight chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Honestly, do you want someone to revise some of your older stories? I've looked at your profile and your recent fanfictions are really written a lot smoothly and intricately. Chances are, you're either feeling like this was the way that you use to write and it would kill you to look at it again and tempt you to delete it or that you don't have enough time to waste on old works like this. I really want to see this story at it's prime and it truly is interesting, it just hasn't been given the chance to shine. Please let me edit it, it's starting to kill me.
AlixNight chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I personally think this plot is great from what I'm reading so far! I have, however, noticed that your writing style is sometimes boring or confusing such as the scene where the got on the bus and arrived at the school, skipping any of the details of the ride itself. It may just be me but it's a bit like a tick in the back of my head that annoys me. Also, it's is not slang, it is a contraction. It's an accepted abbreviation in society and would not be pointed out merely because she is in a strict school. Tsunade would probably point out the uh-huh and tell her to be more confident. It would also probably be easier to say her thoughts like a normal sentence or in italics rather that ' 'ing them, it looks awkward to the typical reader. If you're too busy, don't feel like looking over your old chapters, or just feel like getting a second opinion on things, let me know and I would love to beta this story. Honestly, that was constructive criticism and I truly do like the plot.
Rory The Dinosaur chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Haha, I fucking love Steven's crazy ass!
Hunter chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Good story and you just gotta love becoming an adult
Hunter chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Sorry i skiped over the song but i can listen to music but i cant read it so anyway good chapter
Hunter chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
NOTE:Try to take this as a complement to say how good you wright I swear i wanted to kill hinata so much throughout this entire story then burn her magizine man i aint even being hit and this isent even real and i still want to strangle her
Hunter chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I can agree with that people will judge you just by the music you listen to its so good beging
QueeniN chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HI-larious. kthxpce(:
QueeniN chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
that entire story was frickin hilarious! i absolutely loved it! you should, like, totally write a second part to this man. anyway, awesome story;)
bleach number 1 fan chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
Epic fic i absolutly loved it and im glad they got to be together im the end i cant w8t to see more of your work good luck with it
Ryuuk96 chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
i loved the ending. the whole "i wanna rock your world" thing totally fits!
wolf maiden chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
I really loved story because i can really understand ino's character because iam going through the same thing because iam bi and i cant tell my family or some friends cause they totally freak out and i love rock music but my family think iam weird and tell me t turn off that dumb music when iam listening to rock, jrock(Japanese rock), or jpop (Japanese pop) i was reading it yesterday and my dad kept trying to read it. But despite my problems really good story and i hope u make another one like it.

PS THis is not my real username i rather be kept anonymous but if u have any advice for me just put it on ur page and i will read it.