Reviews for Dear God, I Don't Believe In You
MrsBock chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
I don't know how I skipped reading this story! Wow! This was great. It was different from a lot of the other House stories, but I loved it. I really liked how you got across the deep relationship between House and Wilson. You are a great writer. Thanks-even though I know it's kind of late since this was written so long ago. But, I've enjoyed all of your stories.
OldSFfan chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
You're a fine writer. Excellent, well-realized, vivid story.
Potato Monarch chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
I found this to be a really powerful story.

The way House developed throughout it was all but inspiring, and tragically sad at times.

I'm not usually a fan of House Fanfiction, but this was just... amazing.
siddigfan chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
Loved the ending! I've been waiting eight years for House to 'get religion'! Wonderful story. I couldn't stop reading from start to finish! Thanks!
siddigfan chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I know you wrote this ages ago but YOU WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL? And you could write this good! This is really good writing, snarky and fun yet still dramatic at the same time. I am liking very much! :-)
Ravenhurst chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
Wow, great story! I loved how well you caught each of the characters and then took them to new and interesting places. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
resourceress7 chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
This is one of my absolute favorite fics. I originally read it on your livejournal, so I'm happy I can add it to my favorites list here, too. Excellent job! Drama, suspense, emotion, and in-character portrayals. Keep writing House fic. :)
glouton-mana chapter 17 . 4/9/2011
Your story is amazing !
childe.of.earthATgmail chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
Um. Amazing.

Just that.

I have no time, gotta study for a math test, and it's 1:30am, sorry. But, your fic distracted me with its prettiness and, well, here we are. And, this is me, saying:

THIS FIC WAS AMAZING.

Thank you SO MUCH for posting!

3s!
Just Stay HIV Positive chapter 17 . 5/15/2010
So amazing! I totally loved this story! You took an old plot and turned it into this beautiful work of art! The storyline was believable, the situation was realistic and all the characters were dead on. Your creative explanations for cliched events like near death experiences and getting trapped after a car crash were so fresh and exciting I couldn't stop reading! The dialogue flowed so well and made me laugh on many, many occasions. The ending was climactic, fantastic and believably emotional. I adore every aspect of this story. Thank you for writing this fic!
story2tell chapter 17 . 5/6/2010
I absolutely loved it!
water kangaroo chapter 17 . 12/13/2009
nothing like a traumatic near-death experience to make House start singing praises to the Lord ;) *looks back at what she wrote and bangs head against table to get the nightmarish images out of her head* great, now I need some more Tylenol...but seriously, amazing story you have here D and I could so imagine this happening too. maybe David Shore will happen upon this story one day and decide to make it into an episode...but I probably shouldn't get my hopes up P once again, beautiful story ]
Lathena Mercion chapter 17 . 4/5/2009
Yay! Nice story and I really like the ending.
kurikim chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I read this on LJ and loved it! Definitely going on my favorites list. :3
Harm Marie chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
I loved this. It was dramatic and funny all at the same time.