Reviews for Mikey's Story Crisis
MabelDipperTails chapter 1 . 7/19
Mikey can write! I loved this sooooooooo much! :)
SilverExorcist405 chapter 1 . 1/7
I just would like to say that this story was written with an elegance appointed to those pure of heart. You embodied Mikey very well in your writing for this reason. Thank you!
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Aw! I LOVED YOUR STORY! Now that I think about it, I love all your stories... UGH! HOW THE HECK ARE YOU SO GOOD AT WRITING!
koko chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
And goodnight ;)
Person chapter 1 . 6/9/2013

Lol DAFUQ I cried at the end.

I love this story sooooooo much! 3
lizpalmer91 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
i like your story it was sweet and it made sense write more stories like this please read my story mikey's crush and review it.
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Dude, that's how I felt when I found out the tooth fairy wasn't real. Everyone else though is real. Especially Santa. I saw him! I'm not crazy.
sweetpeatea chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
so cute! i love stories if when the turtles where kids. this one was really swet and inspiring. thanks for the wonderful work and allowing me to read it
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This was so sweet, omg I *loved* it! XDD
DarkSorceressofLight chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I loved the ending to this, it was awesome. I also think it would've been to see a few years later after the Mousers destroyed their home, Raph and Leo find the story among some of the wreckage. I don't know, just something that popped into my head after the ending. _

Great job on this though!
Dozer chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
A very sweet story. You did a wonderful job.
Courtney chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I like your stories, they're really good and I wish you would update some chapters for your stories.

Just one question though... how come you have Mikey get hurt or emotionally beaten up? In all the storys I have read, I've notice that one detail.
Luzmagica chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Please updating soon for next chapter with the bedtime story!
luzmagica chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wonderful Fic! Lovely! Thanks!.
54Viruses chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Sweet, I really enjoyed this, I think my day just started off really well thanks to this!