Reviews for Mind Reader
Fox chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Thsi has to be one of the funniest fics I ever read. Lol
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
omg! it all makes sense now!
RandomYuuProductions chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This is hilarious! xD It made me laugh so hard.

But if you think about it, it all makes sense. OF COURSE KYOU-CHAN HAS MIND READING ABILITIES! If he didn't the world would stop turning and profits would lower! Dx Oh, the horror!

Anyway, I loved the fic, you're a really good writer.

~YuuYuu-chan
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
He reads minds...that explains a lot... good!
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Hilarious! XD loved the ending with twincest lmfao XD
fiftysix-luver chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wow, that was GOLD. Wonderful. HILLARIOUS. Everything from the demos to...well, everything's perfect in this fic! This deserves MORE review!
Kiracatta chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
That was Strange well whet was i ment to say i loved it but i am strange by nature antyways!
master of toast chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
lol that was freaking hilarious!
flamingbunnies chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
LOl1 i always thought something was up with him.
Hon Hon Laughs chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
So this is the secret of Kyouya! With his god-given abilities, he is unstoppable when his brain doesn't pick up anything sexual! *Laughs to death*
Brimmy21 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
OMG Demi-kun U ARE FREAKING AWESOME I LOVED IT! ESPECIALLY THE TWINCEST PART *stops laughing to catch breath and says* I give it this fanfic a rating of 70 (i.e. rating from 1 to 10 I gave u 70 hehehehehehe)
CBDemyx chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
OMG, if I could pull the funny lines from this story you'd never see the end of this review xD Reading at 5:30 AM when ur the only one awake is not a good idea in terms of laughter. I nearly woke up the whole house / smothered myself in the pillow because I was laughing so hard / trying not to laugh xD