Reviews for Just a Little Awkward
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 4/7
This was fantastic. I can picture both of their reactions and comments through this entire story. Also I really love the idea of Slade being the target of jokes.
cerealkiller78 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
ROFL this is hilarious! kind of reminds me of drakken and shego from kim possible xDD
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Terra's comments... :)
music stand chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Haha this was hilarious! I can totally see this happening xD
YJ Impulse chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That. Was. Hilarious. I haven't seen a fic about this sort of thing in a while. And frankly, I'd forgotten how funny it was. Loved it!
epbabeambear97 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I laughed soooo hard at this! Too funny! xD
krotoxo chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
omg. I kinda always wondered what Slade did that time...
Anyway, great story! I laughed! XD
NordicBeauty chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
PandaEyedDetective chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Can't...stop...laughing! :D This was one of the funniest fanfictions I've ever read! Haha Slade was just so awkward XD and no, it's not just you, Slade is totally hugable :)
Veritaserum394 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That was the funniest chapter I've ever read I loved it this was the best Teen Titans infection I've ever read I hope you do more funny chapters like this one.:-)
WolfOfLightning chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
purboats chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I always wondered when I'd see a fic about this. Well written, and I can't stop laughing. G'night!
Z-AKA Andrea chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That, was AWESOME! This just made my day. _
iheartLink chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Lmao! That was so hilarious, seeing the way Slade handled the situation. In some parts, I was a bit confused with who was saying what. But other than that, excellent job with the comedy! I look forward to reading more of these from you.