Reviews for New Beginnings
dragonlover44 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Oh this is a precious story! I just loved it.

And only McGee could pick up his future boss in a pub after a funeral a day before they found out. Wow. Hope that sentence makes sense.

dragonlover44
Ensign Cole chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
this was simply awesome I wish this was just 1 more chapter like the fist day abck coupled with abbys reaction to McGees new girlfriend
Gunner'sDream chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
i love this! it was great!
alix33 chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
“I picked her up in a bar the evening of the Directors Funeral.” Tony laughed while Gibbs glared at him for the inappropriateness of it. “Damn McGee. You seem to do well at funerals don’t you?” - Gibbs should be glad Timmy did not obsess about his transfer and the director's death and become all depressed, like he did after he thought he shot Benedict, that cop in "Probie".
alix33 chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
"Underneath the ugliest sweater Tim had ever seen (and with Ziva around he had seen a few) she was wearing brightly colored striped thermal leggings." - Questions: The leggings: Does it have horizontal stripes or vertical ones, please? And in which colours, please?
A-Light-Sleeper chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
Aw that was freaking cute! This is amazing story, I have to say that I love it!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed it.
TheRealTaryn chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
i liked it alot. your McGee is adorable. I felt like Gibbs was a little bit out of character, but i understand why he had to be. Great job. :)
RedDragen chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
Yea, Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
RedDragen chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
NotAboutNightingales chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Oh, I love it so much! Yougenius! Umm, yay?
RedDragen chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Another wonderful start of this story, I can't wait to see what you do next with it.
booklover chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh, my. I suspect Tim will find this rather awkward, though it doesn't sound as though she will. Great start! Although I notice you have Tony as a secondary character. Can't wait to see what he gets up to either.
merderdreamy5 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I love this... can't wait for more.
Exposure chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Fun and smart. I liked the portrayal of the drunken fumblings a lot, drunk people are hard to write well, but you got it! I'm very curious to see where this goes.