Reviews for The Apocalypse Embrace Aftermath
horsefly chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Loved it :-) Very well written and in character. I agree with cherryblossomjen - you have some great lines! See, this is how I would've loved the show to continue - *not* remarks about how the Middleman is like a father or even how Wendy is like a sister. Nothing like a strong friendship with a moment of romantic awkwardness, lol!
Moonshadow Dark chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Nice!
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
You've got so many great lines in this piece. I particularly love Wendy's, "It was an adrenaline-fueled panic response, not some…explosion of previously-buried romantic tension!" and Middleman's, "A bigger deal than the Louisiana Purchase!".

And the characterization is right on target. I think that's what sells the piece for me. That and the believable romancing. I'm sadly resigned to the fact that MM/Dubbie is nevergoing to happen in canon (I read a comment on the creator's blog that infers that), which is why great fanfic that explores it is all the more necessary.

The whole read is refreshing. And the Ida bit at the end os too hilarious.

I hope you decide to write more Middleman fiction. I emailed to request a Middleman category on the site. It would be nice to have MM fiction collected in a nice organized spot. Somehow this turned into a seriously long ramble. Sorry about that... 0_o
Kat chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This is sweet. You capture the characters perfectly (or so this closet Dubbie/MM shipper thinks). You definitely manage to capture MM's personality with "a bigger deal than the Louisiana Purchase!". And it has a name that would work as an MM episode name, which was a nice touch. A very sweet, touching, and plausible (for the Middleman, at least) fic. Looking forward to seeing more from you
Car2nfreak chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Good story and very possible after the last episode where the middleman was almost defeated by a previous middleman. *Sigh* I do hope they get together in the future. The are a perfect balance to each other. :)