Reviews for CyberTech: War of Evolution
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 14 . 7/8
You are better at cyber smut than serious writing.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 6 . 7/8
Your hero is an incestuous lunatic.
Squarekiddo chapter 14 . 6/14
What the fuck? that makes no sense at all, this is complete bullshit. I would usually give you a list of what I think is "bullshit" but I wont, because its all bullshit, this chapter literally makes no sense, even goes so far as to contradict itself.
Centaurious chapter 3 . 6/2
I see that you subscribe to the modern school of writing where you use the wrong words, mis-spell them or just type random letters for dramatic impact during important parts of the story. Unfortunately I find this objectionable and will no longer be reading your stories.
Lycanthromancer chapter 1 . 4/21
You maaaaaaay want to learn the difference between past tense and past perfect (was, did, had been), and present and present perfect (is, does, have been). Choose either past or present and stick to it.
zZzZz1337 chapter 9 . 4/6
fuck it. i can't take it anymore. is there something wrong with me or writing style here is just horrible? or are you some distant relative of hanar species?
while i like plot(it could be better, but i've seen much, much worse) i find it really hard to tear through strange writing style in order to enjoy your story. if someday, somebody obtain permission to rewrite, i would like to get some notification)
Anguis Reginam chapter 16 . 2/16
Ahahaha lol
Sciny chapter 4 . 2/12
I already love your story! You have very good OC characters!
texztinhj chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
I don't know what your intention was but adding innuendo to a medical examination so many times is honestly creepy.
juan chapter 14 . 12/18/2015
poor lily rape by a lesbian and became one off those disgasting monsters idiots whoalways blame guys for rapes while letting lesbians free who knows how many times those rapist stole other guys girlfriends and wifes by rape
Sayena chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Sorry but your story has the worst grammar. Find a beta your grammar and spelling are a joke.
I've stopped reading your story as the dreadful writing gives me a headache. In your words reding mor wud giv mi a sor hed.

Adios
Sayena chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Good to see new stories. Well done
I have to ask why you mix tenses, ie. Harry HAD black hair and he IS 17 years old.
Please pick past tense, present or future and stick with it.
Good luck
Sayena
Fable Linked chapter 20 . 9/19/2015
Well it was an okay story. Not the best of your works but still good!
Question though... Why does it say Harry x Ariana when it's a Harry x Fussure?
Anyway good story! I'm off to read more!
Fable Linked chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
Well I just say the purifier guys really know how to party! XD
Fable Linked chapter 18 . 9/19/2015
Some douche bags ate going to be totally mind fucked
soon!