Reviews for CyberTech: War of Evolution
zeps9001 chapter 20 . 4/7
Well that was a super lame ending. He just gave a speech in a spur of a moment and suddenly they all lived happily ever after. There also are plot lines you didn't close off, like Lily and James being the good guys. The one chapter romance with the triplets, when there was long building relationship with his twin sister.

It was a fun story, excluding the ending and I will assume that rather then abandoning this fic, as you have done with a lot of them, you decided to just abruptly finish it. I liked rest of it.

Small advice, don't put them in with an obscure cross-over, they are harder to find. Just put them in Marvel.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
Please go kill yourself you sad piece of shit I feel sorry for reading this pile of crap because now I fucking hate it because it's so fucking awful
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
Wow so it's supposed to be a secure prison he's been warned about magneto and his group coming and they escape while he does fuck all but apparently the avengers found out and also tried to stop him
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
What Harry needs to do is NOT make it compatible so it can be it's own thing and it's own success. He needs to go the Jack Tramiel route of "Computer in the hands of the common people" instead of the companies that dictate things.

The PC and Apple both have stolen technology from back in the 1970s early 80s and a little bit of fibbing thrown in and basically were a piece of crap until the 1990s.

But schools liked it because Apple gave special deals to schools but unfortunately all they got was Reader Rabbit instead of more serious software so kids were not too thrilled. (face palm)

I know because Dad was there when it happened and kept up with the inside knowledge of what was going on in the computer industry back then.

Our main computer was the Commodore 64 because it was *open* to learn to program and it wasn't geared as a *game machine* meaning you had serious software too.

I grew up with education software for it and it helped me thru school as well as traditional ways of learning but it was a boost for me.

The C64 actually was branded a computer not a game console and all in just 64K of ram yet a lot was squeezed from that 64K and the BASIC language made it simpler to program.

Most people though just ported games not fully using the capabilities and shortcuts to make programs load faster.

The MEDIA however seemed to gloss over it and still do. If they mention it just a brief description making it sound generic.
justanfanboy chapter 20 . 10/23/2016
just readed youre flames, just ignore them. was an awesome story!
mckertis chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
Sorry, but this is just unreadable. Terrible use of language.
mckertis chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Ugh. That is an example of some ugly grammar and syntax is no better. You really should study english more.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 14 . 7/8/2016
You are better at cyber smut than serious writing.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
Your hero is an incestuous lunatic.
Squarekiddo chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
What the fuck? that makes no sense at all, this is complete bullshit. I would usually give you a list of what I think is "bullshit" but I wont, because its all bullshit, this chapter literally makes no sense, even goes so far as to contradict itself.
Centaurious chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
I see that you subscribe to the modern school of writing where you use the wrong words, mis-spell them or just type random letters for dramatic impact during important parts of the story. Unfortunately I find this objectionable and will no longer be reading your stories.
Lycanthromancer chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
You maaaaaaay want to learn the difference between past tense and past perfect (was, did, had been), and present and present perfect (is, does, have been). Choose either past or present and stick to it.
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 9 . 4/6/2016
fuck it. i can't take it anymore. is there something wrong with me or writing style here is just horrible? or are you some distant relative of hanar species?
while i like plot(it could be better, but i've seen much, much worse) i find it really hard to tear through strange writing style in order to enjoy your story. if someday, somebody obtain permission to rewrite, i would like to get some notification)
Anguis Reginam chapter 16 . 2/16/2016
Ahahaha lol
Sciny chapter 4 . 2/12/2016
I already love your story! You have very good OC characters!