Reviews for Kannazuki no Shimai
SwordHeart21 chapter 18 . 2/23
This is my 3rd time reading this story (My 1st and 2nd time was a year ago(?), months ago perhaps? Anyway, I believe it was after I became addicted to Kannazuki no Miko) and still I can't express how I LOVE this fic and is continuously wishing that this be fully animated XD I mean really it deserves to become one XD So anyway, despite only posting a review now. I'd have to say that this and your other works and I am seriously hoping to read more from you :))
Frand13 chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
Wow... I really enjoyed your story! Although, I am a bit confused about the ending (what is the world that Himeko want's?)

But over all... I like your story!
Gnarled Bone chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
. . .

Nagisa Aoi (or vice versa) from Strawberry Panic. . . O.o

Fave. To many words to say, not enough time. I'll just say this:

Amazing! Just like all the other KnM fics I've read! The way you, just . . . tongue-tied. Or the writing version of it. Anyways, amazing writer, amazing story, love it. I think it sums it up pretty well. C:
KeiFujino chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
anyway this is my account here in you can message me if you want
WorldChanger chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
Dezo penguin san!
YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER!.
That's I could say! You really are the story the conflicts the story your interpretation to Knm is really amazing! Because of your story I am smiling and laughing simultaneously for a day! You are really great! because of you I understand KNM more especially Chikane and HImeko's atttitude, and about the ceremony, orochi, and the shadow thing, you really made KNM more interesting and really good! I also reread the manga because of your story and I realized that at the end of the manga It is really mentioned that Chikane and Himeko were reborned as twins, and that Kaishaku didn't mde a sequel. I agree to you that the KNM is great but the portrayal of Kaishaku was bad. I also hoped that Kaishku should have prolonged the story with more conflicts on it. I hoped you will continue to write fanfictions about KNM, espeacially fantasy fanfictions because the fantasy in KNM is what seperates it from the common yuri mangas in all girls schools. PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,...
CONTINUE WRITING ABOUT KNM YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER _
FuzzySandwitch chapter 18 . 5/2/2012
Just so you know, I have officially designated you as the "Continuation Writer." Everything is basically perfect in extending the original storyline. You've kept our two favorite girls completely in character while at the same time having them develop after their experiences in the manga, something some struggle with. Many keep them in character after the manga but almost completely ignore the manga itself to make it happen.

Not only that, but you've done it in such a way that you have created your own totally unique story and plot-line! You've filled it with your own amazingly deep and occasionally quirky characters and villains with well developed and even sympathetic back-stories (honestly better than the manga itself, we don't see much of the Orochi there honestly). Not to mention the plot twists! My God, I did NOT see that coming! (not going to actually say it JUST in case someone is reading this review who hasn't read the story). And as the perfect proof of the beautiful storytelling, you actually left enough clues in there to figure it out as long as someone is smart enough. It was genius!

Ahem, anyway, now that I've spazzed out on you enough, I just wanted to say that you've done an amazing job! (even though it was a few years ago, I know people appreciate it when their work is complimented) I'm pretty sure you've written a sequel to this as well, so I'm off to continue basking in your wonderful world!

Thank you for this fic!

FuzzySandwitch
NeverEverFaceTheDark chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
this is the second time i have read this fanfiction i must say...i finally understand the original manga story haha! I really really wish somebody would take this fanfiction and make some incredible anime out of it (coz i like anime better than manga...is that uncommon?). It basically has everything the manga and anime had and then filled in all the holes and developed all those themes and characterpossiblities and gives such clear insight into everything. I especially like your characterisations of the Orochi, and your description of all their motivations, and of course, their happy endings in the better world. that was definitely missing in manga and anime. I felt some misgivings about Chikane and Himeko 'selfishly' condemning the world to another cycle and the whims of the gods for the sake of their love (Minako's words had some serious effect on me!) until the epilogue because then i realised that the world would be BETTER. everytime. the process is kind of like a moral check on humanity! haha.

The only thing that kind of hurts my heart though is...well. Chikane and Himeko's parents. although everybody else has luckily been granted better lives, that 'vague sense of loss' must be their parents' no? Im guessing that's why they do not feature in this fanfiction much except when sometimes mentioned. (which i thought was a BIT strange when i thought about it because wouldn't they want to know if their daughters were alright when they heard about the school blowing up?) but the supplementary fics feature them and it makes me sad... they would have been childless. what would their lives have been filled with without their twin daughters? please tell me they had other kids or something along those lines. or built an orphanage or were hugely successful in their chosen professions...

yes so. i cannot even remember whether i reviewed the first time around but all i can say in summary is: incredible, complex, insightful, i finally understand EVERYTHING, and i cannot believe what intense research you must have conducted to get all this down right. I most definitely feel like the anime/manga should have been like this fic.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
I really like how you ended it. The world Chikane chose was very like her- only trying to protect Himeko and love her.
Anonyfag chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
"Mm-mm. It's okay. You're my best friend; I can trust you with stuff like this. And besides, I have a wonderful family now, with a mother and father who love MEN and I've gotten to be with Chikane right from the day I was born! So I don't have any regrets!"

Interesting marriage.
passerby chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
i really like your way of writing and how your story is flowing. very unpredictable and more "real"
Hanyankana chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
This is the kind of Fanfic that I'm looking for in the Kannazuki no miko section; even in fanfiction the manga version is my favorite.

There are too many differences between the two version and the subplots were necessary for the twists in the story. And, I might be idealizing my favorite version but, I belive the manga version of both Chikane and Himeko are more committed with each other.

The 'And we fall in love all over again' concept is quite atractive, sweet and romantic, even poetic, but the extreme situation of their existence is the only way the can remain being the characters I grew fond of and as those same characters dealt with their inner conflicts, past mistakes, lingering guilts and reach a resolve to all those problems... there's nothing more gratifying than that. Fortunately, Himeko and Chikane's existences are cyclical, the perfect opportunity to rectified said mistakes and solve new ones.

The original multifacetic characters serve to settle a heavier atmosphere and sense of danger. I find escencial the interior perspective of the antogonists in the story: knowing their reasons, motives and wishes we can truly considerate them villians; everyone loves the hero but they can only outstand if their rivals are equally motivated and exceptional.

The plot was just as surprising as the destiny's irony in the mikos' present circunstances. The conflict between ghost of the past and new fears was everything I could have asked for. And the way in wich each interpreter's qualities and flaws were exposed in this new cycle tells me how much effort you invested in the story and characters.

Kannazuki is just another example of the projects that could have been more than 'good' in the hands of a skilled writter: character development, dominance of storytelling and plot are needed in a story.

And last, but no least, the epilogue is my definition of a happy ending: For those who suffered, the opportunity of a better life is only right. And, of course, Chikane and Himeko in their own private corner in Heaven.

Excelent. If it wasn't for 'Madness of the Sun' this would be my favorite story. Love it; It's absolutely beautiful.
Arrietti chapter 18 . 1/25/2011
I must have been living under a rock for not reviewing this story after it so many times. This is my 4th time reading it and the initial feeling of admiring is still here. I love your writing style, the characters and the plot. The author notes are very interesting too. You pointed out so many stuff that I did not know about Kannazuki. I fail as a fan girl.

About your ending, I wasn't sure about it. Does it mean that those two will reincarnate again in the future and the cycle will repeat again? If it is the case, I feel kind of suck for them. What you stated was true, being together for enternally would be a blessing. However, they would never be able to grow old, have children or do more stuff that a married couple could do. I guess good everything has its disadvantages.

Excellent story. I love it!
Personal.Citadel chapter 18 . 11/30/2010
Beautiful xx
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
...woah, how awesome! :D
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
I loved it! It was very good- not many fics are written in the manga version.

So skillfully written. The solar priestess's identity was such a mystery, and the ending was really sweet :)