Reviews for 03 04AU Daleks In Manhattan
Rinnala chapter 4 . 3/4
hey, do you think the one eye is a symbol for Daleks single worldview? that they cannot see it from another perspective? it's pretty rediculous, since I dare say aim is worse with a single eye due to lack of debth perception.
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Beautifully written, as always. Oh dear, the Doctor just doesn't seem to catch a break, does he? Tries to find the perfect place to propose to his Rose and what does he get? A Dalek fleet. Oh well, I'm sure he'll get his chance eventually. Thank you for writing this, keep up the amazing work :)
AthenaGirl823 chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
I watched the episode last night..
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I have to give you big praise for this story. I have a thing for reading Series 3 with Rose stories. But almost everyone one I've read makes the fatal mistake, that they just give Martha's lines to Rose or something like that which I understand but it's still wrong.

But worse is when they get to the Dalek episode. They always fail to take into account the Doctor's state of mind was altered due to the loss of Rose. I was so ey happy to see that your stories did not contain a suicidal Doctor. Thank you! And very nice work.
seekerchasing chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
i really liked that scene where the Doctor didn't even think about leaving Rose behind :D
Lumendea chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Yes! One of the things I'm really enjoying about your series is that it embraces the idea that everyone thinks Rose and the Doctor are together. Several series three rewrites have Rose seeing people think that about Martha and the Doctor which really doesn't fit.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
"Persistent little buggers, don't you think?" DEFINITELY! HEEHAW! You had lotsa brillopads, funny and original lines from both the Doctor and Rose in this! Vair, vair QUACKILY COOL!

Off to review the next bit... PDAs are right buggers sometimes.

AMAZING stuffz, as always!

D
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
"Persistent little buggers, don't you think?" he asked rhetorically. LMAO :D It's very true though - no matter how many times they are wiped out they always find a way back.
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
Good story! I really liked the scene where Rose thanked the Doctor for not leaving her behind!
timano chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
An excellent story, based on what is only really a middling-fair episode. 9 out of 10 stars
LnzyH chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
Darlekanium perhaps the greatest word ever made up!

Thanks for this sorry I havnt been reviewing in a while lols I was on holiday then banned from the computer :(

But now I am back with DARLEKANIUM!

x
kyos-girl101 chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
exiting! great chapter :)
shiny cate chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Phew, I'm glad you said that you were gonna add more script divergence next time because this one felt a bit like I was watching the episode for the millionth time, not that that is a particularly bad thing! I would just like to see more of the plot lines you develop yourself.

Love your stories! Can't wait for the next one though!
BadWolfIsMe chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
you write this so well!

really brilliant, the way you've interpretted the actual script into what you want from it, while adding extra bits and keeping everyone's charactor in perfect tact.

it's just brilliant!

lookign forward to the next chappy!

x