Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mutant Academy of Magic
Kain129 chapter 10 . 6/5
keep it coming
madmanmark666 chapter 10 . 2/7
Amazing story it's a shame this has been cancelled it's very well written and the story is fantastic you should really finish this at some point :-)
Faiytail chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
This is really interesting, why did you cancel it?
stars90 chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
Did you really have to cancel this, it's terrific!
Pushi19 chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
Update please
FlamingStar1 chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
Please finish
Tracker-02 chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Please continue, this is one of the few Harry Potter and xmen crossovers that make a bit of sense.
Terrenall.L.Black666 chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
Hope you continue to write this story as it will be a waste to leave in unfinished.
amerdism chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Bronze chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
From the sound of things there's little chance of any other group of mutants at the school ever beating those three at mutant ball. And Bumblebore is going to be up in arms as his plans are now in ruins.
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
This is likely the second time writing here but whatever. Vernon finally got part of what he deserves for all those years of abuse! That's my opinion of him anyways. This is a good story so far but I think it gets better in a few chapters. I like the idea that you got Harry away not only from his relatives but Bumblbore as well! It gives Harry a better chance to grow up and actually learn something useful to his survival.
Rodney chapter 10 . 5/9/2015
I know the fanfiction was cancelled but i really guiƱo you should continue it. I've never liked a fanfiction so much.
Bronze chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
I'm so disappointed that you've cancelled this. I liked it so much. The sense of humor written into it are really great. I'd've enjoyed reading about Cho helping Harry find other magical mutants at Hogwarts. That would've been funny as they'd have to set up special courses for them somewhere in the school. And that shouldn't be as hard as it might sound as there's a lot of that place that's unused. So please reconsider your cancellation of this story and continue it.
Bronze chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
Damn! This was so good yet you quit writing it! This would've been awesome had it been finished.
Bronze chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
Snape is going to go ape shit over this!