Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mutant Academy of Magic
Bronze chapter 10 . 6/28
And so dies another unusual Harry Potter crossover story. I started reading the original Burnt Genes but never finished it. Now I get to chapter ten and the rewrite dies there. I would really enjoy it if you would continue this. Harry's already deposed Bumbleohsomore and his greasy pet Death Eater Snape. So maybe now that supposed school will actually live up to that ideal.
Bronze chapter 9 . 6/28
No, not a padded cell. He'd easily get out of that. Instead, make it absorb magic. That way he stays put! As for Snape, give him to a Dementor or throw him through the Vail. Either way it'll be one less Death Eater sucking up Oxygen!
Bronze chapter 8 . 6/28
WOW! Harry's making enemies of both Bumbleohsomore and his pet Death Eater at the same time! Of course Bumbles'll be even more angry as Harry ignore his, Bumbles, invite to meet in his, Bumbles office. Ol' Bumbles can't control him, Harry, if He won't cpome to the Headbastards' office. So Harry better learn Occulumency fast or the old fraud'll mind rape him first chance he gets! And right after that, Snape'll do it!
Bronze chapter 6 . 6/27
By Merlin's flaming nuts! That's just not done! No one's supposed to teach wizards about computers! They're not allowed in the as backwards world of magical Britain! Bumbleohso more wouldn't want those things invading his world as they show information that he doesn't want wizards of Britain knowing! But especially the Weasley twins! They're a hell of a lot smarter then they let on!
Bronze chapter 4 . 6/27
Boy is Bumbleohsomore not goin to be happy! Harry's supposed to be this small weak abused child and not a mutant wizard get advice from the Sorcerer Supreme! Harry's supposed to turn to him, the Great Bumbleohsomore!
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/27
Well you've still got work to do. As a suggestion, try reading it to yourself. Anything that doesn't flow is very likely wrong in someway. BTW, I've read some of this before but never finished it. Something I wish you'd do. As of this writing it's been four years since the last update.
JlovesGaara chapter 10 . 3/30
Ahhh I want more! What an awesome story, can't wait to see the new changes to Hogwarts and more x-men.
FuZzvKiNgZz chapter 2 . 3/11
Being 'to Superman' isn't really a problem because honestly there are a lot of characters that could beat Superman in a fight from both DC and Marvel and honestly compared some mutant powers or even non-mutant non-cosmic entities that is pretty tame yet absolutely powerful.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 10 . 2/7
Another story that disappeared far too soon. It has a good start on a plot, but, I think you wrote yourself into a bit of a corner. Albie can get off on a technicality and he can also garner some immunity thru contacts. He will be too separated to have a lasting effect on the plotlines as most of his power devolved from his placement at the school. My advice is you write him off until 4th year and let him in as a judge or something. this way you can write your own story for quite a while and still have the doom out there waiting for Harry.
zeps9001 chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
Incompetent Evil Dumbledore probably is my last favorite one, at least in serious stories. Because Harry met two randomish people, went to a meeting with him and suddenly he is arrested.

Story itself is too short to make any real conclusions. I don't like crossovers where there's just two separate stories mushed together. His Hogwarts years so far has nothing to do of being a mutant and his mutant adventures have not contained any magic. As it took you five years to write 10 chapters and leave it in a middle of nothing for 4 more, I will not favorite this.
zeps9001 chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
Bit too fast for him in the second night there already sleep with 3 girls.
zeps9001 chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Well you built up the story where everybody thinks of Dumbledore as Merlin reborn who can't do no wrong, but the first 5 people he meets all say the opposite. A bit inconsistent, considering most of them have no knowledge of real Dumbledore.
Kain129 chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
keep it coming
madmanmark666 chapter 10 . 2/7/2016
Amazing story it's a shame this has been cancelled it's very well written and the story is fantastic you should really finish this at some point :-)
fujiwisteria chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
This is really interesting, why did you cancel it?