Reviews for Dirrty
CakexBandxLife chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I really like this one! Thank you!
chaos-23M chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
4 years xD i found out about this four years after you published it, but whatever xD i loved it, i think it's awesome! :D
Hoashi-chan chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Ooh! That was a good story for 6 in the morning! _ Pretty hot ;P I loved that neither realized till after, but you'd think Mello would have recognized Matt's goggle-look. Glad he didn't though, it made for a humorous ending! I hope you keep getting inspired like this! ;P Good writing!
Reviewer98 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Nice work!
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
love it :3
kats690 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
wow this was really turned out to be purty sexy for you to write this at 6am xD but still i loved it..veery sexy indeed..
Tunfisken chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
oh, i loved this one! :D:DxD (and do you realise how freaking good you are to write lemons? c: ) huuhuuhuuXD well, that must've been.. embarassing.. O_o
12cookies chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I really liked this. - And, weird thing is, I was just listening to Dirrty! xD Oh, and by the way, I love you're other fanfics I've read, but I don't really like to review (but I like getting them xD) so I just wanted tell you here (to make it quicker then going back to review the ones I faved) that I loved your other ones too. ;]
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
You deserve to feel loved, because this was HOT. "When did you get so dirty, Matt?" That is a fucking perfect line. XD
Exit chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Wow, loved this one...;D
Zilander Kat chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I think you are awesome at lemons, you had me drooling a fair amount ;) thanks for the kiler write!

Btw, I wish you had made this into more than just a one-shot, it sounds like a pretty good start to something more...just the whole reconnecting bits and whatnot, I thought it was very well-written...

I hope you have other Mello/Matt fics, I'll go check!

I uber enjoyed.

Cheers,

Zilander Kat
TheMostPatheticNameEver chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Naw, really cute story, but it feels a bit sad thinking about that they've forgot about each other. Almost too bad it's just an one shot.
XxTheHappyStrawBerryxX chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
crappy? no way,this was totally awesome!
Kimi No Tsuki chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
LOL! THAT CRACKED ME UP TO BAD..XD;; I guess it fits with the song. We all have our perverted thought sometimes even when we do regular things. And girl..get some sleep.

I thought the sex was actually pretty good. ;; Keep up the good work. ;3

~Tsuki
orochimarusbadgirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
... i loved it... i hate being a closet yaoi fan girl, i cant even put my stories up cuz i dont know what my friends would say... it was awsome! lol and the song was such a good choice too.