Reviews for Non-pacific resistance
DragonFlame39 chapter 12 . 4/24
Two dozen and one mouthes, actually. That was awesome! This fix is awesome! You have to write more soon!
Crescent Blue chapter 8 . 1/3
Hey there! It's been quite a while hasn't it?

I know you never give up on your stories, but I'm just checking in. Any plans on updating this or has writer's block set in?

In any case, I hope there's more to come!
Kyramellia chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
I nearly suffocated thanks to you. I got curious during the rubber duck shananza. Then...
"Marry me"
I laughed in shock until I saw spots.
Crescent Blue chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
I know it's been a while and I should know that every April Fools' Day you post a prank chapter! This was one of the funniest yet!

I'm still looking forward to the continuation of this story! I love, love, love it!
MilliaR chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
I enjoyed this fic a lot, and I hope that you continue it :)
Tentaculiferous chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
Heh, I loved the prank chapter. I would be okay with it being the end XD
Starg1 chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
Whoa I may be late but I really want this chapter to continue! (As well as all of your amazing fics :3)
Emajade32439 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
I remember both episodes well, but I had hoped that these two aerialbots were smarter than Starscream played them for. Their journey to the past was enough since it was Starscream that initially tricked them forcing their journey into the past, but I guess they still haven't learned their lesson about trusting him. Lol!
Dasz chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
I am 100% in favor of keeping this chapter up! You got me for a moment! (then I remembered the last trick you played on your poor readers and dashed to the bottom of the chapter to check, haha!). Anyways, great job! And I'm looking forward to your next update!
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
please leave this up, i loved the chapter, even if it was just a prank chap.
it was amazing and funny, i thought my jaw would drop off at what megs did.
cant wait for more, love your writting
Kasuto Vero chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
You really got me, haha. Great idea to pull this prank
LucasVN chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Prank or no prank, that was hilarious. Keep it up. XD
The-writing-Mew chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
ajaja, estubo graciosisimo el capitulo, lo amé en serio...jajajaja hasta ahora me sigo riendo y sinceramente VOTO por que lo dejes donde esta XD

sinceramente, asi como a optimus y al resto de los decepticons y autobots, si ese hubiese sido el final (con todas las vueltas que tuvo) yo tambein me hubiese quedado con la boca abierta solo para reirme segundos despues XDDDDD

seguire esperando el siguiente capitulo y porfa apresurate :)
slag chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Bitch, I had humongous troubles finishing this chapter but then I read your note. Yeah, Happy April, yeah. Nonetheless, I await the real chapter with bated breath.
Eliza Aacher chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
LMAO
xD
Keep this chapter, please, hahahahaha!