Reviews for Non-pacific resistance
EmeraldWhiteFox chapter 12 . 7/28
I absolutely love this story! Please, please, please, update it!3
Laeyein chapter 12 . 7/22
I can't believe you made me read this with my own two eyes
Starscream chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
I would like to see how this fic REALLY ends though the joke chapter caught me out. Nice touch with the diamond by the way.
Erin Elric chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
This story is awesome. I loved the prank chapter. I'd love to see an update :)
DragonFlame39 chapter 12 . 4/24/2015
Two dozen and one mouthes, actually. That was awesome! This fix is awesome! You have to write more soon!
Crescent Blue chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
Hey there! It's been quite a while hasn't it?

I know you never give up on your stories, but I'm just checking in. Any plans on updating this or has writer's block set in?

In any case, I hope there's more to come!
Kyramellia chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
I nearly suffocated thanks to you. I got curious during the rubber duck shananza. Then...
"Marry me"
I laughed in shock until I saw spots.
Crescent Blue chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
I know it's been a while and I should know that every April Fools' Day you post a prank chapter! This was one of the funniest yet!

I'm still looking forward to the continuation of this story! I love, love, love it!
MilliaR chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
I enjoyed this fic a lot, and I hope that you continue it :)
Tentaculiferous chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
Heh, I loved the prank chapter. I would be okay with it being the end XD
Starg1 chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
Whoa I may be late but I really want this chapter to continue! (As well as all of your amazing fics :3)
Emajade32439 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
I remember both episodes well, but I had hoped that these two aerialbots were smarter than Starscream played them for. Their journey to the past was enough since it was Starscream that initially tricked them forcing their journey into the past, but I guess they still haven't learned their lesson about trusting him. Lol!
Dasz chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
I am 100% in favor of keeping this chapter up! You got me for a moment! (then I remembered the last trick you played on your poor readers and dashed to the bottom of the chapter to check, haha!). Anyways, great job! And I'm looking forward to your next update!
Yogiplier chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
please leave this up, i loved the chapter, even if it was just a prank chap.
it was amazing and funny, i thought my jaw would drop off at what megs did.
cant wait for more, love your writting
Kasuto Vero chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
You really got me, haha. Great idea to pull this prank