Reviews for Non-pacific resistance
pikachukite chapter 12 . 7/19
this is hilarious! XD if this had been the real end it probably wouldve been the best ending I have ever read. I would love to have read more of this and I hope one day you do get the chance to finish this but until then I think its perfect.
Starscream chapter 12 . 2/28
I would have liked to see how far you were going to take this story hopefully with Starscream finally reaching a real compromise with Megatron since its clear Skywarp cannot command and power has driven him bugnuts but since you haven't updated since April 2014, I guess you haven't had the time.
AgentSmudge chapter 12 . 1/28
I've waited so many years for the rest of this and when I reread it, I always forget about the April Fools chapter. It breaks me that I always forget it hasn't updated, but the April Fools chapter makes me die of laughter. I only wish that someday I could see this finished.
MadnessJones chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
First Ironhide, and then Skywarp! Who knew peaceful Starscream could be so hilarious? XD
MadnessJones chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
I don't think I've ever seen anyone capture Scavenger's character as well as you did with this chapter. Also, seeing what Starscream's plan is should be fun :)

Good job :)
EmeraldWhiteFox chapter 12 . 7/28/2016
I absolutely love this story! Please, please, please, update it!3
Laeyein chapter 12 . 7/22/2016
I can't believe you made me read this with my own two eyes
Starscream chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
I would like to see how this fic REALLY ends though the joke chapter caught me out. Nice touch with the diamond by the way.
Erin Elric chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
This story is awesome. I loved the prank chapter. I'd love to see an update :)
DragonFlame39 chapter 12 . 4/24/2015
Two dozen and one mouthes, actually. That was awesome! This fix is awesome! You have to write more soon!
Crescent Blue chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
Hey there! It's been quite a while hasn't it?

I know you never give up on your stories, but I'm just checking in. Any plans on updating this or has writer's block set in?

In any case, I hope there's more to come!
Kyramellia chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
I nearly suffocated thanks to you. I got curious during the rubber duck shananza. Then...
"Marry me"
I laughed in shock until I saw spots.
Crescent Blue chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
I know it's been a while and I should know that every April Fools' Day you post a prank chapter! This was one of the funniest yet!

I'm still looking forward to the continuation of this story! I love, love, love it!
MilliaR chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
I enjoyed this fic a lot, and I hope that you continue it :)
Tentaculiferous chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
Heh, I loved the prank chapter. I would be okay with it being the end XD