Reviews for Sympathy For the Devil
rainbowpanget chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
forrest gump/remy lebeau
Kate Kathryn chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Tonks perhaps? Update soon please!
Maddie50 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Knox sounds a little like "Forest Gump" to me. Very likable.
Maddie50 chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Isn't that always the way; the children hoping their divorcing parents will get back together?
Lady-night-shade04 chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
It didn't dawn on me till I was looking over my reviews page that you had written "Never Piss off a House elf" which is still one of my favorites. I love the story so far and can't wait till you update again! I know I'll love this one just as much.
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
story getting good please keep updates coming thank you again
Calimocho chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
It sounds like Fawkes... I don't know..

Great chapter I wonder how things will go with Ron..

I can't wait for the next chapter.

AliceFae chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
:) i really like this story and the whole Faust idea too...

it would have been very funny if Mephistopheles had shown up as a black dog (like he does in Goethe's Faust) and Snape would have nearly choked to death because he thought it to be Sirius Black.

Please keep writing.
Calimocho chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Oh snap!

I can't wait for the next chapter

sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
story getting good please keep updates coming thank you again
Maddie50 chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Wow, a chapter dedicated to me!

Hermione's personal life certainly sucks. How in the world did Ron get the kids to adore him? Oh wait, he is so irresponsible he probably allowed them to do all the fun things they wanted.

Snape's transformation is making him a nicer person, which is funny considering he lost his soul in the process. Well, he is nicer to Hermione anyway.

Breaking into the Potions Lab as an adult with less success than when she broke in Second Year. LOL.
Calimocho chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
The end of this chapter made me giggle!

I can't wait for the next one!

Southernswimmer chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Love it!
Marble Meadow chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Love your writing, as usual. I loved the interaction between Snape and Hermione, especially the fact that he obviously cares for her even though he's holding himself back a bit. He cared to mention that her feet needed slippers... that was cute. I hope that Rose will wise up a bit and realize that she hurt her mother.

Anyway, please update soon!

Marble Meadow
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
love your stories keep them coming please thank you very much.

more please please faster updates I love your writing thank you