Reviews for Past Mistakes
Miss Light Bright chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
That was really good! But I'm sad, you never continued.
wolfgirl892 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
so im guessing college killed you.
coli narago chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Ooh, this is really good. now I want to know what happens, because of the first chapter! I was pretty sure his sis was gonna take fall of the oily door...

Emma
Thinkingofwriting chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
MORE! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! dude, sorry, awsome, but we fans need more!
YagamiNeko chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aha, i have to review on the prologue chapter because 'apparently' I sent a review on the first chapter. But, whatever.

I love the way you write! Makes this story so intriguing and suspenseful. I can't wait to find out the connection between Hikaru and Mamoru! Don't let Kaoru get hurt! Please please upate soon! D
YagamiNeko chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Ohh, intriguing. ;) Can't wait to find out how Hikaru knows him. Please update soon! D
Hyperteenager24 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
OMG, who is he? How does Hikaru know him? Why is he torturing Kaoru! :( :( :( :(
Niwaki chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
this sounds good, I like the way you write3 please continue soon
Kyoko Momomiya chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Please don't die-don't let college kill you because I must finish reading this. Agh...I wanna know what happens. :) Let me know! Update soon!

Tee Hee
AkatsukiSinx666 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
wow... in college... hope u do have enuf time...

please update soon

i realli like it... i wonder bout the past and stuff...

so u have to explain

UPDATE SOON!

J. Sinx
LoneBoy7 chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
yay. 'Forbidden boys love'. second best thing next to vacation.

Its good, so dont let college kill you.

Or else I'll get bored.
Faithfulpurelight chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
*pokes*

please update? i know college is a killer and all. but maybe for a loving Hika and Kao lover?

kay
KillersLikeCandy chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
I cant wait to find out more about this guy from Hikaru's past! . . .chan. *twitch* Update soon!D
Jayrin Paige chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I wanna know who Mamoru is O: and love how you wrote

'The rest of the Host Club exchanged a look. Yes, it was best not to let the Hitachiin's find out early...never let them be bored, or risk your sanity.'

it made me laugh at how true it was XD

update soon!(or next month lol)
Sayoko-chan09 chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
- it was really good...i cant wait till the rest of the story! you really do need to continue it Please!

Sayo-san