Reviews for XIII Replacement
crystal.flower.11 chapter 25 . 8/5/2010
Ah! Poor Risk, all by her lonesome. However, I do like Zexion's "revolution," and wonder how Demyx will take the news that he's now a revolutionary xD

Can't wait for the next chapter- yes, I'm incredibly patient. :D
ShimmerMist chapter 25 . 8/5/2010
XD Saix said 'May you has a sandwich' lol
Tara Walden chapter 25 . 8/5/2010
YAY! Another update!

I'm so curious as to what Zexy is planning. It sounds interesting.

Update again as soon as you can!

~Kanae~
underthedarkness chapter 19 . 7/30/2010
I'm so gonna make a video of lexaeus in holdin out for a hero! last part reminded me of shrek for some reason .-. ]

Avid Reviewer

~Underthedarkness
underthedarkness chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Alert Reviewer coming in!

LOL 4:28 and no sleep! Love reading and reviewing to much to the the less important things. And reviewing this story is fun. Risk is freaking awesome. Fell in love with her at around chapter eight. This chapter proves her awesomeness! But sad that she cant quite use portals quite yet. Does she have a weapon? Or is it just time?
Reno'sDemon chapter 24 . 7/29/2010
:squeals happily: Yayness! New chapter! :hugz Pheonix: Thankies! Has it really been 7 months? Whoa, seemed like it was longer. Oh well, my patience was rewarded! Poor Demyx, sad without his little buddy. Hope he finds her. This chapter wasn't half bad, it just built up the mystery surrounding Zexion and Xemnas.
underthedarkness chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
while reading thought of another name for Risk. Xirks. Dunno why.

*shrugs*

Pretty awesome story.

Avid Reviewer

~Underthedarkness
Tara Walden chapter 24 . 7/28/2010
Hey it's Kanae aka Xakane but now known as Kanae Valentine.

YAY! I'm so glad you updated! It's been so long but it was definitely worth the wait!

I am so excited for the next chapter. I gotta know what happens!

~Kanae~
Kanae chapter 23 . 1/11/2010
This is amazing!I'm so curious now! ... I mean, I was curious before, it's just that now, I'm seriously wondering what on earth is happening... That's a good thing, though, I promise. I love the suspense! I couldn't find any mistakes in the grammar or anything either so _

Can't wait for the next chapter. Is there more Zexion in this next one? haha! _

Kanae
Reno'sDemon chapter 23 . 1/8/2010
I love this story, Risk is an adorable child. Can't wait for the next hapter.
Neko-chanXDemyx chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Aw! Risk is just so kawaii! I felt so bad for her when she was crying! P I wanted to hug her!
Skull Noise-D chapter 22 . 10/15/2009
I'm glad you updated! Poor Saix, can never have the spotlight...
JustAnotherUnrequitedLover chapter 22 . 10/11/2009
YAAY! ZEXION'S ALIVE!

Lol, Awesome Stuff

Dun Dun DUN - Lemme Guess, The New Little Dusk Is Risk? I Love Your Story
Kanae chapter 22 . 10/10/2009
YAY! ZEXY IS OKAY! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER NOW! ... Okay... I will admit that was kinda awkward... and creepy. It's just... Now I finally know what happened!

Now to get to business... I did notice that there were a few occurences of awesomeness, as always. lol. I thought that it was amazing! I'm so excited for the next update now. I promise you, I have been checking this story EVERY day. _ I just love it that much! Anyway. Is there some kind of symbolism to Zexy's new attire, or is it just referring to the fact that he was a Dusk? This is what I wonder about now... Hmm... Well, it was a great chapter and I loved it.

*does a dance because Zexy is still alive*

Well. Sayonara!
Xakane chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Hey, I sent you a message via YouTube... At least... I HOPE it was you... So anyway... Just letting you know. By the way, I'm so glad you updated! I thought it was cool, but what happened to poor Zexy? I'm so upset. Did he die? Axel already killed him in the game, did he die in your story, too? If he did, I shall avenge his death by murdering Mr. Manlady (aka Xemnas). Just kidding, but seriously, you should ask Neassa on fanfiction EXACTLY how much I love Zexy. Who could blame me though, because he's just so darn adorkable. -

Keep writing!