Reviews for Hungry for Tsuna
marilynnotdead chapter 19 . 1/18
Oh~ It's one of the best Reborn's fanfics. I've already read it 3 times. And still hope for continuing тт тт
xxmexx chapter 19 . 8/19/2016
Does that mean other arcobaleno can be in tsuna's harem!? If it does, I just wanna say I LOVE YOU AUTHOR-SAN! Go tuna fish go!
TheSky'sElements chapter 19 . 8/17/2016
Please update this! I love it! When threres no good fanfictions I i always read this! I think I red this fourth time!pls update it!pls!
akira0411 chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
How come Gokudera only has like 15 dynamite. Shouldn't he have like 50 (somehow) stored on his body everywhere he goes?
Darkness7913 chapter 19 . 1/29/2016
I hope Hibari will also get a date.. i need more 1827 monents since I'm an obvious shipper of them! I can't wait for the next chap! Excited! Choose Hibari Tsuna even if he can't express himself well!
Otakaboo chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
XD Cockblock to the extreme-(*silently dies of laughter*)
jessiej1987 chapter 19 . 3/12/2015
i love this and miss it.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Kyyaaaaa I love hibari x tsuna I hope they end up together
geniusdinhcuadinh chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
ok, now the pervert is in the plot, making his debut even sooner than the Bomb-boy, who will definitely fall for Tsuna and cling onto him. It seems that you're pretty much in favour of 10027, right? ME TOO! (3 )3
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
this. . . is fucken awesome
Lithornlant-L chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
This story has had me glued for days, it's wonderfully written and I hope you had as much fun writing this as I've had reading it, I know this hasn't been updated for a long while now but it shall leave me thinking of story plots and ideas and maybe inspire to write my own who knows. I just wished to say thank you, you have a wonderful style and the fact you can have so many plots going on is a testament to how beautifully you write, I'll be routing for 1827 as always but I shall be going off and looking into new pairings you've swayed me to as well. So thank you very very much :)
lovleydragonfly chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD STORIES ABANDONED!?
teemo-kun chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
thats so funny to read i had to stop at i need new friends that won't molest me and embarrass me in public before i laughed myself to death!
Creator.n.Destroyer chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
So many mean people that don't finish their stories :/ I wish you would update this soon! Love it :D