Reviews for Water Aerobics for the Aquaphobic
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 17 . 5/2
Oh gosh i love this story so much its so funny
Tenchi Knight chapter 1 . 3/25
Oh gods... emo emu... I won't be able to read the story around anyone, for fear of them thinking my hysterical giggling is a sign of mental disorder. I Blame You.;-P
Balthanon chapter 28 . 9/6/2015
Enjoyed this a lot over the past couple of days I've spent reading it and I hope you get around to writing more eventually. While it is technically crack there is a lot of plausible storyline in there too and the combination works rather well.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/28/2015
All letters have a home...true and kind of philosophic (correct spelling?).

I truly enjoy your chapters and no matter how often I read your story I also get amused by it and my day brightens a little. Hopefully you will someday find the time to continue.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
Badass Black Sister, FTW.

Badass Witches, period, really. Awesome. (Though the chainmail-and-leather bikini's are a bit much, the ridiculousness does fit. Unfortunately, Hermione is a student in /Scotland/. In approaching winter. Brr... XD )
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
*falls over laughing*
Guest chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
Love the Charlie's Angels Idea.

I blame Voldemort's current state of rabbit for the cabbages. XD
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
*falls over laughing*
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
*much laughter*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Very crack, but if Umbridge had tried such a trip, this would have totally happened! (though the exact springs per individual may vary.)
And really, all of Jusenkyo is kind of crackish, (as well as most of Ranma 1/2 and Nerima and everyone in it) so it's plausibly canon! XD

I think I like the idea that some springs aren't obvious physical changes, but potentially drastic personality ones; and even the physical ones are influenced by the individual that's been cursed canonically. (Hence the purple cat, for example.)

Love Warrior Goddess Hermione!
Locothehood chapter 28 . 4/30/2015
I have one question Will voldemort be taking on rabbit characteristics?

Everyone else seems to have a bleed over from their cursed selves

Ive noticed Voldemort seems to be immune well at least until now
Kinda want to see how he interacts with his minions/Death eaters.

The letters are a nice touch as well.
LostUmbrella chapter 28 . 2/28/2015
This is my first review, so bear with me.

This whole story (just finished reading it) is great, simply marvellous, I've hardly laughed this hard in a long while.

It's a real pity that you havent uploaded a chapter in more than two years, but alas you must have a very sound reason for that.

I sincerely hope for this to continue :)
jeanette9a chapter 28 . 11/22/2014
i really like the letter thing. XD
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
now that a wiliant concern if it states to rain while a game is played than they'll have major problems.
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
we should be glad hermione's dad is a dentist then, he sure can drill some respect in to them if they try anything to his daughter.