Reviews for Toxic
firelass19 chapter 7 . 4/3
Brutal. Brutal AF. Slade is now officially an a-whole.
Lovely fic, thank you for writing it! :)
Dratias chapter 7 . 3/9
Awesome! 10/10! Very well-written.
Iloveslade chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Great story and i cried like a million times in this last chapter to the point were i just kept the tissue box with me. This is an emotional masterpiece and should be treated as such. :-)
iloveslade chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Shit. I'm sorry but that's the one word that kept coming up while i read this last chapter ad to be honest in every waking moment, this in a nutshell, is how i feel. Nothing is perfect and i'm always paranoid thinking this seemingly perfect paradise is a dream and one day i'll wake up and i'll be back in the hell that i'm currenly in therapy for. Great story bro ad a warning to anyone who reads this... be prepared to cry, and have your heart shattered. I'm into this kind of stuff and i hope you guys are too because his is an emotional masterpiece.
iloveslade chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Only now do i realize what happened to Robin and i immediately stopped laughing and cried for a solid five minutes. Slade dong that to him... that's not funny. Pain is funny but not that kind. I'm so sorry Robin, i'm so so sorry.
iloveslade chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
No freaking idea why this is so funny to me. Like since the beginning i've only been laughing and i don't kniw why.
I think i'll get tested for Joke Syndrome and yes that's a real thing' but in the meantime i'll read this. Should i be crying. I'm scared now. :(
iloveslade chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
Ok i swear when Slade said never say never i fully believed that to further Robin's torture Justin Bieber woukd just pop out of no where. Lol
Is it wrong of me to laugh constantly. Hell nah!
It's one in the morning so anything goes because i' sleep deprived. Let's go! I'm an insomniac!
Lol. I also think i could see slade dancing in a body suit to single ladies. Lol.
And Robin would be on the side just watchint like what?
Jk i love this!
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Slade is sok aweful but thats exactly how he is so I love this. The characters were realistic and I was literally panicking WITH robin when he had to kill the dog! I expected a tragic ending so it was good to see robin back with Bruce
everlasting pearlnet chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Slade isn't sick, he is twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure. This is really great so far, continue on and you could become a famous author I'd bet!
everlasting pearlnet chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
No! He-He can't be broken! Oh I feel so bad for Robin.
everlasting pearlnet chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
OMG I never imagined Slade like this! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
0.0 This was so twisted and so good I got chills.
KK chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I know it's against teenage Dick's character, what with the big fight and all. But I'd almost want him to think something along the lines of "I want anyone to rescue me, Titans, Superman, Batman anyone." Course I'm a daddybats fan and thats best with Dick and Bruce. Nice that you figured out it was Dick I acutally met someone who was convinced it was Tim. (Love Drake but NO TTRobin is DEFINANTLY Dick -who also just happens to be my favorite-)
MissChinook chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Yaaayyy... he escaped!
SladinLover chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
It was very good. It didn't really convey Robin's personality though. It was great just didn't have his pesonality.