Reviews for The Perfect Nerd
hoshi1431 chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
please continue! i like how the story goes. please update!
No more fanfictions chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Please, please update soon! It's a unique idea and I like how you have the chapters set out in the months of the pregnancy! Please, update soon-It's been 3 years, don't make it four.
Seiga Niko chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
Please...please continue this...it's just so good...please...I'm begging you...
izyshoroo chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
I think this may just be the best chapter, actually Mainly because Orochimaru-San is dead :) Yay! Little baby girl Hanako! Such a cute name, too. I can't wait to read the next chapters, and I hope you can write them soon! Just don't rush though, you don't want them to turn out crappy Haha, keep up the good work!
AutumnLeafFall chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
I love this fanfic so please add the next chapter on soon because I've been waiting and I really want to find out what happens X3 (I even got my friend addicted to this fanfic as well so she wants to find out what happens as well as I do) so please add the next chapter soon! XD
AutumnLeafFall chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I love this fanfic so please please PLEASE add another chapter on, i really want to know what happens and Deiara's reaction to having a daughter so i repeat PLEASE ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
awesome love it soo much
I AM LIYAH chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
That was so beautiful and romantic I wish all pregnant teenagers relationships would turn out like deidara and sasori. I think its a great story and I can't wait til u caontiue.
WhenTheBloodMoonDies chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Great story! Can't wait to read more!
WhenTheBloodMoonDies chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
Love this story! I actually didn't like Yaoi until I stumbled upon this story and read it! (Can you imagine?) Now I read more Yaoi than het pairings!

Thank you! This is a great story! Can't wait to find out what happens!
WhenTheBloodMoonDies chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
AWESOME~~!

Previously to reading this I wasn't sure who Deidara and Sasori should end up with, but it is now obvious to me that they are made for each other!

AWESOME! Please continue writing!

Your story gave me a idea for a story, I hope you don't mind but the idea is similar. It's mpreg and they're in high school, but other than that it should be totally different. If I post it up I'll be sure to mention you, so long as you don't mind me sorta using your idea?

Do you mind? Because if you mind then I wont post it up onto Fanfiction. I'll just write it and laugh at my own idea's XD.

Anywho, please answer!

AWESOME STORY!
YoutubeGirl chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
Oh please update!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
youer story the perfect nerd is great i hope to see new chaps
ToxicInsanity chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
AW i cant wait till the next chapter its so cute!
Triizore chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
Why is he writing to the baby? Did I miss something? Is he going to give the baby up for adoption? I'm confuzzled.