Reviews for For My Angel
akes88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Oh my goodness, that was beautiful. I love that you didn't make Rose some vapid airhead and Emmett some meathead, roid pumpin' dummy. That was so well written and it was hot while still having a plot. I also like that it was sexy without being too graphic. I love a lemon every now and then, but it's not necessary all the time and this is the prime example for how to do it right. Great job!
vampchick09 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was great chapter!

OMG!OMG!OMG! I JUST SAW THE SUBMISSIVE ON AMAZON . COM! AND ITS WITH YOUR FANFICTION PENNAME.. I AM SOO HAPPY THAT YOU PUBLISHED IT.
Is it basically the same story but you just changed the names? AAAHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...I LOVE YOUR SUBMISSIVE STORY TRILOGY.. I Read them all when they were on here.
annabethsapphireGaleniss 5ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This was awesome! :D loved it!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I'm not a big fan of this couple, but I love their tender moments. They can be sweet, but the never stop being passionate.
That was beautiful ;)
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I guess the shock got to Emmett!
Hyoyeon chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awww :)
2lazy2signinlol chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
i liked it! im glad rose isnt jealous or sad.i also liked the fact that emmett called bella a hussy for some
JulesColes3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I love how rose realize what is really important
orangeapeal chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Great story! & before BD? awesome
Jasmine-Dec31 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
so sweet :'(
Not Broken Yet chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
AWWWWW! So Sweet...and very lemony;D The perfect combination!Sigh...only Rosealie and Emmet can make you go awwwww in-between talking dirty...lol!
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I enjoyed your o/s. What I was surprised at was the amount of resentment that Emmett showed towards Bella. I have not come across that before.
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Beautiful!
brim chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Aawww. That was swweett xx
ElektraLane chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I loved this brief look at Emmett and Rose post-BD. Well done! It wasn't overly emotional, but it had the best amount of emotions. I loved your take on Rose.