Reviews for The Enchanted
The King in White chapter 19 . 4/19
This was very good. I was really worried this would have a tragedy ending where our lovers got separated, but I'm glad to see what happened here. The only thing I might like to see differently is some kind of epilogue. You could 'continue' the story, as you said, but you don't really need to. Just a little epilogue to kind of let us know what became of everything would be nice though.
i.love.an.idiot chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Major points for chapter 15. You got me hooked, and I've been hard to please lately.
i.love.an.idiot chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
This story is turning out to be very good...kind of wordy for fan fiction sometimes and I wasn't expecting anything as drastic as Ginny' s transformation so that was kind of a stumper for a minute. Loving the realistic character development.
i.love.an.idiot chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
real quick- I'm liking your story so far. one of the first five where I feel Ginny is in character. and I'm impressed with your take on Draco's humiliation. very cool
Desertisle chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
Love this story. So rich with detail, well written and well thought out with a great plot. I've always loved reading your fics. I'm so glad I came across this story as it's not on FIA. I hope to read a new DG fic by you soon. Thank you for writing this :).
Diana Rory chapter 19 . 9/24/2015
This story was absolutely wonderful.
I admired and loved every bit of it.
Has to be one of my fav top 5 Ginny and Draco's. Thank you so much for writing this 3
Guest chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
Holy crap, an 'unselfish act' that she prevented him from doing? RAPEY rapey rapeness.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
Yeah, if he 'can't help himself' because she's 'too tempting', that'd be rape. Just needed to make this clear.
emeraldbirch chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I noted your request at the top of the page about finding things that we didn't want to read. I'm posting this b/c I clicked on the story by mistake. I fully intend on reading it in the future, but for my time constraints at present I do not have the time to give this story justice.

I'm writing because I know that it will show up to you as this chapter having been read once when I clicked on it, but not any of the proceeding chapters, because I clicked back to look at the rest of your stories instead of proceeding further.

Please do not take this to mean that there was something in the first chapter that put me off, only that I did not have time to continue. This holds true for anyone else who gets part way through your stories and then closes the browser window. They may click back on chapter 1 and then jump to the last chapter they read, which means invariably chapter one will have many more 'reads' than any of the other chapters.

That being said - you will not ever be able to please everyone, so my advise is that you don't try. Aim to please yourself and let the chips fall where they may.

You write well and in depth stories of some length. That in and of itself is something of which to be proud. If you ever consider publishing - or have already published - please let me know.

I like your style,
EB
XP chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Yes. I does appreciate it. It is a story of joy and smileys and frowneys and tears. See? One-sentence summary, one-size-fits-most.
LifeofPie chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I think I see where this is going...
Wildkistune chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
I truly enjoyed reading this story. I loved the concepts you used for the wood nymphs! The plot was very well thought out an executed.
marinka chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Great and unquie story! Thank you for sharing it with us.
roni2010 chapter 19 . 3/25/2012
love the story ended. like the concept of the fic.. like how we learned how d/g plan help aid the battle..
roni2010 chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
great d/g fic..onward to seeing what going to happen next..