Reviews for The Enchanted
Holy crap, an 'unselfish act' that she prevented him from doing? RAPEY rapey rapeness.
Yeah, if he 'can't help himself' because she's 'too tempting', that'd be rape. Just needed to make this clear.
emeraldbirch chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I noted your request at the top of the page about finding things that we didn't want to read. I'm posting this b/c I clicked on the story by mistake. I fully intend on reading it in the future, but for my time constraints at present I do not have the time to give this story justice.

I'm writing because I know that it will show up to you as this chapter having been read once when I clicked on it, but not any of the proceeding chapters, because I clicked back to look at the rest of your stories instead of proceeding further.

Please do not take this to mean that there was something in the first chapter that put me off, only that I did not have time to continue. This holds true for anyone else who gets part way through your stories and then closes the browser window. They may click back on chapter 1 and then jump to the last chapter they read, which means invariably chapter one will have many more 'reads' than any of the other chapters.

That being said - you will not ever be able to please everyone, so my advise is that you don't try. Aim to please yourself and let the chips fall where they may.

You write well and in depth stories of some length. That in and of itself is something of which to be proud. If you ever consider publishing - or have already published - please let me know.

I like your style,
EB
XP chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Yes. I does appreciate it. It is a story of joy and smileys and frowneys and tears. See? One-sentence summary, one-size-fits-most.
LifeofPie chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I think I see where this is going...
Wildkistune chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
I truly enjoyed reading this story. I loved the concepts you used for the wood nymphs! The plot was very well thought out an executed.
marinka chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Great and unquie story! Thank you for sharing it with us.
roni2010 chapter 19 . 3/25/2012
love the story ended. like the concept of the fic.. like how we learned how d/g plan help aid the battle..
roni2010 chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
great d/g fic..onward to seeing what going to happen next..
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 19 . 2/10/2012
I loved it! The story kept me guessing at what could possibly happen. I absoultely loved it! Great job!
Carla chapter 19 . 8/31/2011
Loved your story! It was so well done!
LadyOfTheCelticLand chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
Hi there!

I've been reading through this story, and have been seeing some requests for beta's. I'm not sure if you've found a beta in the interim - and I've never beta'd before, nor do I know precisely what the term means - but if it's anything like "unofficial editor," I'd love to give you my perspective! (I am pretty good at editing, if I do say so myself - I've written four non-published, non-fanfiction books, and love to discuss plot and character development).

Let me know,

Chanah

(LadyOfTheCelticLand)
Mitra Laramie chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
I really loved this story! I was a bit wary when Ginny first became a nymph because I've never been a fan of stories that change their species. However I think you did this really well. This is going on my favourite list!
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I really did enjoy this chapter.. D
Mona chapter 19 . 5/13/2010
that was an amazing story I really loved it. Very the ending!