Reviews for Reliving Adventures
PotterGirl222 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
THAT WAS SO HOT IM STILL WET!
QuincePaste chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wonderful

truely

i loled

which is saying something.

kisses Quince
My Little Vixen chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That poor gargoyle! I almost feel sorry for it...

However, I do feel a little jealous instead. XD
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Go McG!
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
nice story
NK chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was really entertaining! I hope no students have caught them before though... oh the rumors would spread like wildfire. *insert smirk and wink*

I have to add that I like the fact that you were able so incorporate the 7th book within the story. I always get depressed when I think about that book sometimes. So whenever someone is able to include it within a fanfiction without actually INCLUDING it (if that makes any kind of sense), I find a strange lightness and happiness in my heart. This was a great read.

-NK
krtn-ise chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
that was awesome
tigerlily-1616 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh my god. I seriously burst out laughing at the end. You are such a great writer!
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
ahahaha I love it! ahah You know that gargoyle is super lucky. I cannot fathom why he would want to put his hands over his eyes and act like he doesn't want to see. He should have videotaped it- any fangirl would buy it in a second.
Lyric's Angel chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Loved it! I hope you don't mind if I add this to my Harry/Draco C2 slash was fantastic! Again good job!
kisskissbangbang chapter 1 . 8/14/2008

she was so great!

ha ha haXD

Euge
sara chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
lmao I love Cheryl Dyson, and now I love you.
Serenity Smiles chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This was so funny XD "Do brush your knees." I'm still grinning because of that! You seem to have a gift for crackfic! More, please ;)
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I was laughing so hard at the end and then McGonagall finished that last line and I literally choked on my laughter. Loved the humor and the Gargoyle was a nice touch. Great job!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »