Reviews for Reliving Adventures
SilverGrayEyes chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Hey loved it! That last sentence was awsome! Maybe you should write something where Harry punished Draco after his lecture for his 'Distraction" Lol Loved it write more often. Kisses Silver .
Rochio chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Last sentence just made this review worth writing... incredible :D
awn chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Haha! Funny ending. I take it as Harry is a teacher and merely brought Draco around? In that case, he and Professor McGonagall should be on first name terms, I think - the staff seems to be (apart from Hagrid).
PotterGirl222 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
THAT WAS SO HOT IM STILL WET!
QuincePaste chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wonderful

truely

i loled

which is saying something.

kisses Quince
My Little Vixen chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That poor gargoyle! I almost feel sorry for it...

However, I do feel a little jealous instead. XD
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Go McG!
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
nice story
NK chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was really entertaining! I hope no students have caught them before though... oh the rumors would spread like wildfire. *insert smirk and wink*

I have to add that I like the fact that you were able so incorporate the 7th book within the story. I always get depressed when I think about that book sometimes. So whenever someone is able to include it within a fanfiction without actually INCLUDING it (if that makes any kind of sense), I find a strange lightness and happiness in my heart. This was a great read.

-NK
krtn-ise chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
that was awesome
tigerlily-1616 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh my god. I seriously burst out laughing at the end. You are such a great writer!
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
ahahaha I love it! ahah You know that gargoyle is super lucky. I cannot fathom why he would want to put his hands over his eyes and act like he doesn't want to see. He should have videotaped it- any fangirl would buy it in a second.
Lyric's Angel chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Loved it! I hope you don't mind if I add this to my Harry/Draco C2 slash was fantastic! Again good job!
kisskissbangbang chapter 1 . 8/14/2008