Reviews for Sexy and the Demon
InuRiotGrrl chapter 3 . 2/27
So...regarding the sentence "He hasn't seen another person for 144 years." I was just wondering something.
If the year is currently 2008, then 144 years ago would be the year 1864.
Inuyasha was turned into a hanyou in the 1920's. If you do the math, and assume he was born in 1864 (and just happened to never see another person for his whole life) then he would be between 56 and 65 years old at the time he was turned into a hanyou back in the 20's.
When I was reading the first chapter, in my head I was picturing Inuyasha being a young man, looking just like he does on the new moon nights in the show, not in his late 50s/60s.
Was there some sort of typo on the 144? Maybe you meant to say 14 or 44 years?
Jay chapter 19 . 2/9
Perfect wrap up. Great job on this story. Glad I read it.
Jay chapter 18 . 2/9
I'm a little surprised she didn't choose to have her tail disappear or be able to change her appearance like Yasha can. Also, what happened with her job?
Jay chapter 17 . 2/9
At first I wasn't sure if Kag was shot when he was knocked to the ground. I assumed she tackled him. Nice chapter. I'm glad she got to take care of Kouga on her own.
At first I was
Jay chapter 13 . 2/6
Totally not what I was expecting. Can't believe her grandpa sided with Kouga against her after he tried to get him locked up.
Jay chapter 12 . 2/6
I'm assuming her powers are showing? Another chapter well done.
Jay chapter 10 . 2/6
I like how this has turned into B&TB for adults.
Jay chapter 9 . 2/6
Loved the chapter. Seemed slightly rushed from the end of last chapter. "Forever?" Wait, let me make you lose your voice before you answer that!
Jay chapter 7 . 2/6
I know you're trying to keep their personalities out so it follows the original story better, but that's what's great about being the writer. You can change the story to fit your liking.
Jay chapter 6 . 2/6
I was partly expecting Kouga to be with the wolves. Nice use of Naraku. I'm able to imagine everyone as what they look like, except for her grandpa. I keep picturing the old man from Disney version.
Jay chapter 4 . 2/6
Great chapter. I like how you had the different themed hallways.
Jay chapter 3 . 2/5
Nice work so far! Hope you'll have Shippo in here. I see him add the replacement for 'Chip'.
Jay chapter 1 . 2/3
I love reading stories that are based on classics. The falling fangs was a nice touch. Nice job so far.
kakkn chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
Loved it though I honestly thought there'd be more sexy ;) Still a great fic sooo glad I found it!