Reviews for Sugar Cubes
1714998 chapter 11 . 1/27/2010
Yay for Matsui! I bet he could quit any time he wanted to, also. XD And so can I.
Vera-Sama chapter 11 . 1/27/2010
Gad to see a new one. Loved it. I really missed this fic.
puddingcup chapter 11 . 1/27/2010
haha! the great L has been decieved! by an unlikely source! good chapter!
tarokagami chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
lolz nice... imagay jr wears makeup... even gayer than normal for him.
aflaskj chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
XD

These are pretty awesome! And this newest one was funny-who knew L had "every day of the week shirts". (Reminds me of Mr. Bean...weirdest character association. o.o)

Anyway, hilarious! Light is even "gay-er" than we think... :P (Misa might not appreciate this.)

Update when ya can. )
Coollizard chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
Love it! The funniest thing about this chapter is just that I could really picture L doing that. Keep it up!
Vera-Sama chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
Not surprised in the slightest. I knew Light had...'issues'. xD

great as always.
forgetcanon chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
*gigglesnort* Imagay uses make-up? Wow... Maybe it's Maybeline (orhoweveryouspellthat), then... That whole "red eyes with ridiculous shadows" when he's staring through the glass stairs... Did no one notice that? :DD

*accepted as truth*
1714998 chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
that was funny. i was already laughing even before i got the story it self. if this is what happens when you're bored, then i wish you'd be bored more often. ;)
puddingcup chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
xD

that's GREAT! L is so funny!
puddingcup chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
lol i think L is annoying Light... but then again, Light deserves it!

awesome chpater! i can totally see L saying all that stuff!
Madeline Cullen chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
lOVE IT!

-Maddy
Holly-Sempai chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
This is a wonderful story. You perfectly captured L's thought and behavior. Arigtou.
Yarouka chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
Ahahaha! This was hilarious! I can imagine L calling Light some obscene name, and Light responding. Lolz! Good job, again!
Yarouka chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
Aw! L's "Oops." was so cute! Very well written, and once again, adorable!