Reviews for Demons I get
Cynthia chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Hi,
I'm reading your story in Dec. 2014. I enjoyed reading it. I must say I wanted revenge on that group of kids, but I get why they couldn't. I like how you ended the story; letting the girl know he was alive and going to be just fine and, I'm sure, his warning was taken seriously. I am going look for you other stories. Thank you for posting. From a Dean-girl. :)
pipinheart chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
Loved this...Those kids deserved a lot more than that, wonder if Dean would ever run into then later.
Lost in a Meadow chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
You right well for someone's who's first language isn't english don't worry your a great writer.
HeartsDragon chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
Fantastic story! Poor Dean.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
That was really intense. A pretty good story you've got there. I liked how you kept all the Winchesters in character. That was really good. Great job.

Take care.

KWF
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
This was a really wonderful story. I could definitely see something like this happening in the Winchesters' past. Nicely done! I definitely plan on reading the sequel later :D
CanadaNL chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
Great story! Love your work!
Noninone chapter 13 . 5/1/2010
Whoa, beating the sh*t out of Dean from beginning!
LOL.
Nice startt. Now off to read the sequel.
ChelseaWinchester chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
So i realize that this is an older story but one thing bothers me. The fact that Dean didn't tell bobby sam or his dad what really happened is the only thing. I was looking forward to that. Other than that i loved it. I thought it was a well thought out story that actually held my interest. Thank you, -Chelsea
SamDeanLover28 chapter 13 . 1/21/2010
excellent
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
Amazing

I liked all of your fanfics so far, at least the ones I read ehehe That was pretty cool, like all the others.

I'm not so sure if John would really leave them alone with Dean so hurt and defenseless, not without sending someone to look out for the boys... But John is a little insane and everybody knows that ehehe So maybe. '

I don't know what else more should I say... Well, maybe you do know that, but you're a great writer

Okay, see ya next, then o/

Kisses

Rosetta
drea78 chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
Hey! I just found your story and really loved it! It also made me a whole lot of sad for Dean, 'cause he'd had so much to endore and bottled so much up inside him - again...

I really can't resist hurt Dean, same as you! And considering my age... as I read your profile, I thought we have some things in common in this! ;-)

Also, since I'm from german, my english is not the best, but I had no difficulties reading your story and understand all of it. I thought it was really great!

Back to the story, I wandted to say also, that you got Deans character really great! And I couldn't stop reading till I finished all chapters!

Loved it and take it to my favorites!

Thanks for sharin!

Best wishes, Drea
Kimber1961 chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
Such a great story! I felt so sorry for Dean, and John is such a frustrating character; you portrayed him realy well. Also, protective Sam! So good!
gr8read chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
Awesome - awesome story- but that's because you are such a wonderful writer. Thank you.
SupernaturalSoul chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
Wow. What a roller coaster ride of a story! I kept waiting for John to redeem himself, but you never really let him and I ended up liking it. It's compelling when a story doesn't have a perfect fairy tale ending. You made it a bit more real. Great job!