Reviews for Demons I get
Yeah, I already reviewed before but I had to add that you did a great job of keeping with the original characters personalities and making them seem real! Some people really screw that up and its like you are not even reading Dean or Sam, and nothing they do makes sense. But yours was amazing! Plus adding the fact you wrote them when they were younger. Again, brilliant job! Cheers!
Sat down and read this in one big swoop. It is really good! It reads really clear and powerful, especially since you said English was not your first language! Loved it! Wished I could have read a whole book written by you! Thanks for writing it!
Your doing a very good job
sunshine102897 chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
This story was often. So different than other ones I have seen because for once it was just people. And yeah, demons I get, people are crazy. So very very glad Bobby stepped in on this one. I never get tired of seeing him. And my goodness did my heart break for Dean. That whole first segment where Dean was being hurt and then had to find his way out blind, had me on edge. I couldn't read fast enough. I was surprised at what Dean did in the end, but I think it was perfect. Fit in with his character better than real revenge as he is always the better person. I cant wait to read nor of your stories! Thanks for writing!
hsr62 chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
Reading this as of Nov. 2015. Loved the story but I felt a major part was missing with dropping John out of the story so suddenly. With all his love and devotion to the boys to just leave that way left everything so unfinished.
Nightingale71 chapter 13 . 10/26/2015
Not the ending I expected. As I thought John will come back or something... But anyway it was awesome... Keep it up
Guest chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
Damn goood story ! I love it ! Could reaf nore of your stories ! Thanks for writing and i really love when dean is hurt !
Anonymous chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
Hey just wanted to say it's really good and I enjoyed the well written story :)
Cynthia chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Hi,
I'm reading your story in Dec. 2014. I enjoyed reading it. I must say I wanted revenge on that group of kids, but I get why they couldn't. I like how you ended the story; letting the girl know he was alive and going to be just fine and, I'm sure, his warning was taken seriously. I am going look for you other stories. Thank you for posting. From a Dean-girl. :)
pipinheart chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
Loved this...Those kids deserved a lot more than that, wonder if Dean would ever run into then later.
Lost in a Meadow chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
You right well for someone's who's first language isn't english don't worry your a great writer.
HeartsDragon chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
Fantastic story! Poor Dean.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
That was really intense. A pretty good story you've got there. I liked how you kept all the Winchesters in character. That was really good. Great job.

Take care.

~KWF~
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
This was a really wonderful story. I could definitely see something like this happening in the Winchesters' past. Nicely done! I definitely plan on reading the sequel later :D
CanadaNL chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
Great story! Love your work!