Reviews for How High, How Deep
Dimizo chapter 1 . 3/8
I nearly cry everytime I read this fic! Lovely but very sad
fmd-jade chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I've lost count of how many times I've read this story over the years but it's still one of my favourites and always leaves me with a smile. This story is so full of hope and promise that although you know what will happen, you can't help but be happy for them in this moment.
NotYetWriting chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
That was sweet... but it crunches my heart to think of what will happen to her. Damn it.
But its well written and actually making sense for the characters (including being in an AU).
Thank you for writing!
y3lhsa chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I read this and wish we could get oh so much more. Well written and in character(of course, alternate timeline, so), thanks.
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh...so heartbreaking and yet no one died in the fic itself...I would have loved to see Jack respond based on this in the movie. gorgeous.
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
aw, that was great.

and kinda sad when you consider the result :(
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I like flirty Jack and Sam. ;)
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Hm, so are you going to torment us with this little finish or are you going to continue...? ;-)
sg11985 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Loved it! So very them...could picture the scene playing out in my head right down to the last detail!
antares04 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
very nice and enjoyable.

any chance of a sequal from Jack's POV to meeting Col. Carter?
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Happiness.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Sweet! I just loved the kiss, especially, "to calm the party going on inside her." What a line! Very original with Sam and Jack in wonderful character and voice. I could so see them here, hear them and visualize it all in their reality. Nice read, thanks!
RT4ever chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh man that's the perfect piece to go along with Continuum. Great work.
remerkaba chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I enjoyed this. It was a nice glimpse into how the meeting between Jack and Sam could have gone.
Ellana-san chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I love it. This is a part they surely should add to Continuum.