Reviews for His Wyrda
Zolar33 chapter 10 . 9/6
Saphira is the BEST wingwoman ever. Or wingdragon...
Great!
JoBettany chapter 11 . 8/5
Just great.
Hi EmeraldArya!
I'm reading the Inheritance Cycle for the second time and I just finished book 1. That being said I was already looking for Eragon and Arya fanfics to read. It was a great contrast to watch the two of them meet for the first time in book 1 and then to read what their love should have eventually become.
Thank you so much for putting this out there.

Hope you're safe and well during the pandemic
Pharthrax chapter 10 . 5/23
This was very sweet! A few of the chapters were rather hard to read *cough cough* chapter 6 *cough cough*, but overall I had a good time reading this! It’s been on my “read this soon” pile for, like, forever, but I never got around to it. I’m glad the lemon wasn’t super graphic, I think that would have cheapened and undermined the whole plot. In my opinion, I think Arya would have probably had a harder time getting over her memories from Gil’ead, and Eragon would have been super sweet and patient and helping her every step of the way, but I am not you, so, oh well. Don’t get me wrong, I still greatly enjoyed it, just a bit of (hopefully constructive) criticism. Two other things have to do with spelling: Elvin should be Elven, when describing something elf-like, and you used taunt where you should have used taut, a few times i.e. “Murtagh released the taunt bow string”, it should have been taut. Other than those minor corrections, wonderful story, loved reading it, there’s not enough of Eragon/Arya in the world!
I loved the story, and you portrayed the characters so well, It was excellent
Wow, thank you so much for writing all that. I just spent the last couple of hours completely immersed in your story when I should have been marking papers. I really loved your writing and your ideas - so well written. Thank you so much.
SpellcheckAlways chapter 11 . 3/29
Just finished reading this and loved it. Very late to the bandwagon but it was beautifully written all the same!
Great story. Loved it. It’s hard to find a good eragon Arya fanfic. Even so long after book 4 came out.
teddreads chapter 10 . 1/28
Beautiful.
Firewizart64 chapter 11 . 1/25
Honestly one of the best pieces of writing I’ve ever read. It was so vivid and real, almost as we were submerged in the text as well. Please continue to write :))
VtrCst chapter 10 . 12/27/2019
Beautiful, exciting and extremely sensual.
great chapter and very good development
A person chapter 2 . 11/8/2019
A word or two.
Deal with it.
archangel7431 chapter 11 . 8/17/2019
Very good plotline.
james chapter 11 . 7/13/2019
amazing! the st0ry was made a whi1e ag0 but i th0ur0ugh1y enj0yed it! i wish this is what actua11y happened