Reviews for His Wyrda
Labysa chapter 10 . 8/13
Very well thought of and written. Obviously ooc but who cares lol
Omfg what a ride. You had me giggling my ass off almost every paragraph, mostly bc Paolini crushed my soul when he left the series where he did and HOW he did. It was a great ending. don’t get me wrong, but there were so many unfinished storylines. Your story has helped fill that void slightly. Amazing Work! I even enjoyed the non romantic shit, which I’m sure you could improve upon given more time. Lastly, I beg you to consider writing a sequel to the inheritance cycle. I believe you might do it justice
SOMEONE chapter 11 . 2/27
This is the best fanfic i've read so far, least out of character
The Grizzlysnake chapter 11 . 2/24
Wow. I know I’m a little late to the party, but I love this! It’s well written, has a good plot and is an amazing read. And it still stands on its own, years after The Inheritance Cycle has been completed. I know it’s never going to happen, but I’m really intrigued to see where this goes, and how it affects the events of Brisingr and Inheritance.
I am so glad I read this. It’s amazing.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2020
It’s good!
Zolar33 chapter 10 . 9/6/2020
Saphira is the BEST wingwoman ever. Or wingdragon...
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2020
Great!
JoBettany chapter 11 . 8/5/2020
Just great.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2020
Hi EmeraldArya!
I'm reading the Inheritance Cycle for the second time and I just finished book 1. That being said I was already looking for Eragon and Arya fanfics to read. It was a great contrast to watch the two of them meet for the first time in book 1 and then to read what their love should have eventually become.
Thank you so much for putting this out there.

Hope you're safe and well during the pandemic
Pharthrax chapter 10 . 5/23/2020
This was very sweet! A few of the chapters were rather hard to read *cough cough* chapter 6 *cough cough*, but overall I had a good time reading this! It’s been on my “read this soon” pile for, like, forever, but I never got around to it. I’m glad the lemon wasn’t super graphic, I think that would have cheapened and undermined the whole plot. In my opinion, I think Arya would have probably had a harder time getting over her memories from Gil’ead, and Eragon would have been super sweet and patient and helping her every step of the way, but I am not you, so, oh well. Don’t get me wrong, I still greatly enjoyed it, just a bit of (hopefully constructive) criticism. Two other things have to do with spelling: Elvin should be Elven, when describing something elf-like, and you used taunt where you should have used taut, a few times i.e. “Murtagh released the taunt bow string”, it should have been taut. Other than those minor corrections, wonderful story, loved reading it, there’s not enough of Eragon/Arya in the world!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2020
I loved the story, and you portrayed the characters so well, It was excellent
Guest chapter 11 . 4/23/2020
Wow, thank you so much for writing all that. I just spent the last couple of hours completely immersed in your story when I should have been marking papers. I really loved your writing and your ideas - so well written. Thank you so much.
SpellcheckAlways chapter 11 . 3/29/2020
Just finished reading this and loved it. Very late to the bandwagon but it was beautifully written all the same!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/20/2020
Great story. Loved it. It’s hard to find a good eragon Arya fanfic. Even so long after book 4 came out.
teddreads chapter 10 . 1/28/2020