Reviews for His Wyrda
Loved it chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Loved the whole series. You really captured every reader on here that's for sure! Also giving a believable plot, build and emotion for the story to become fully immersive for the reader. Great job and effort, cannot wait to read more of your stories! :)
JustAnotherHuman chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
That was an intricate and beautiful story.
The way you portrayed Arya's and Eragon's emotions, notions, beliefs, and thoughts about each other were fantabulous. Good job my friend.
P.S - Keep writing please.
midnightwolf 97 chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Nce story
EmlynMara chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Beautiful heart-rendering story. I much prefer your vision, despite all the pain it took to get there. Hopefully you see some hope and redemption for Murtagh though. He is one of my favorite characters. You do a nice job of showing Eragon's growth and strength of purpose and his dedication to Arya.
Asassin26 chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
...nice
Gallo002 chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
loved it, keep it up :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
THIS WAS AWESOME
anmoli chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
you are really good. Do you have any more story's ?Please post there names in the next chapter!
kittenkitten746 chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
Amazing story!
LadyArya2014 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Oh my gosh! I can't tell you how much I love this story! I just finish reading Eldest so I'm so happy to find a Eragon and Arya story that hasn't taken place during or after the last 2 books (I haven't read them yet...). Thank you so much for writing this and you are a very good writer. I'm sad this is over with but still loved it anyways :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Your writing is anything from crappy. You are an amazing author!
Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
oh my god this is the best story ever and i wish it hadn't ended
Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
i loved it immensly
Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
yaaaaay ok so uh yeah you have made your story very interesting coming from another author i think that you have talent i have written 3 books already and you i MEAN YOU! have TALENT and CREATIVITY!
Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
you are the best author ever!
802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »