Reviews for His Wyrda
RedCide47 chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
See all these reviews that are still being posted THIS year, it takes time for when a reader scrolls through the fandom and your piece catches their eye. I must say it was a shaky start but ad the story progressed the writing grew more desciptive and detailed. I really enjoyed this adventure you took us on with this story. Smut was done well and just leaves a happy feeling inside knowing the pairing got together, albeit in Fanfiction. I thank you for finishing this a decade ago, because it lives on and is enjoyed by readers like me.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/11/2018
Nice this is my only and first reveiw cause I'm picky because well good story and hope you do more like it cuz I thought personally this was awesome!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/30/2018
Damn Damn Damn! Thats beautiful art! I love it! You should do a fanfic after the war is over! I would love to read it!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2018
Damn son! You just dicked down CP with this one!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/15/2018
I read this story a while ago and just reread it again and AGH you're amazing! I love it! SO accurate and amazing, 10/10
Eraphira chapter 10 . 2/3/2018
It was amazing! Thanks! I was looking for a good fanfic and here it is!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 11 . 1/21/2018
this was exactly what I was hoping for the entire way through the series , and it fills me with joy that someone wrote it. thank you for your words.
Damn Son chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
Noice
matte1256 chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
great... you putt words too what i was hoping would happen
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 11 . 12/8/2017
Holy shite, I absolutely loved this. Extremely realistic, this is definitely the way I wanted Arya and Eragon's relationship to turn out. Too bad Chris fucked it up (in my opinion). Hope to see many more fics coming from you in the near future, because you have TALENT.
archangel7431 chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
good story
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
Damn. It's good. Sad that it's ending. Give me more or I'll kill you
Snarklia chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
Awsome.
Ggripomgusukcuzd chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
Damn Daniel back at it with the white vanssssss
Hxfsvmbd chapter 10 . 10/4/2017