Reviews for His Wyrda
Boikojn chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
Yeet good
jrager927 chapter 5 . 9/30/2017
This is a amazing piece of work!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2017
Fucking epic best read in a looong time keep up the good work, you might even make a future out of it :)
AnaPGC chapter 11 . 7/5/2017
Congratulations on a great fic!
I absolutely loved it!
Altough I now read the four books, and your story was at the end of the second book, I feel like it is, for me, the ending for the fourth book that CP didn't do...
So again, thank you, I loved reading it!
Kate chapter 5 . 6/14/2017
I know this has been here for a long time but I just stumbled across it. That last part just made me tear up. I wish this could have happened.
Serenity chapter 11 . 6/5/2017
It was an incredible story! I really loved it thank you for being such an amazing and inspiring author!
Serenity chapter 8 . 6/5/2017
Oh please, your writing it anything but crappy! You're incredible! I read your work when my own writing starts to go downhill and I need good inspiration!
Serenity chapter 7 . 6/4/2017
This is incredible! I love it, great job. I really like how you're making it more realistic (as realistic as dragons and magic gets anyway, lol) and how you got their personalities and actions so spot on.
ak232 chapter 5 . 3/14/2017
The story so far is really good and I think the characters respones are well written! keep on writing
Rentro chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
This...this is amazing
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2017
Holy mother of god! Why did you do that?
Buibui chapter 5 . 1/12/2017
Excellent! !*!))))))):);):););):););););):);):);):);):););):):):);):);):););):);):);););):):);):);):);):):):);):):);):);):);):):):);):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2017
Your one of the best fanfic writers ever it was so amazing and emotional at first I thought I was reading a unreleased book written by Christopher paolini I cried several time please write more
Hoifeng chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
I've only just started reading fanfics and hoo boy. This has ruined for all others. 10/10 for everything. I can safely say, that like the originals, I will read this story again. Thank you
Sjadim chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
I just reread this, and I realize what a true gem this is... Please, please write more fanfictions. You are such an amazing author...
802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »