Reviews for Contraceptus
Montara chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I'm glad the Light won!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That makes me want to cry. and freak and possibly shudder in fear. I'm so glad that they won. I would hate that to happen to Hermione.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
A great story. Very good.
TofuLove chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I like how both of them remained in character. Its nice to see Hermione's know-it-all bitchyness FINALLY come out in a good funny fic. I read 'A Walking Shadow' so i thought I'd check out the rest of your stories. I really enjoy your tecnique and the puzzle effect it has.
halbarath chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Going to the longer story right now... This one was a good appetizer. Cheers.
silverclaw13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Gorgeous. Love the ending :)
mshappygolucky chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
beautiful!

I love it. Very simple, yet perfect in being so.

Characters are captured wonderfully. Thank you for sharing.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Oh my goodness. I really had no idea where this story was going when you started out but I adore how it ended. That's so sweet, so bittersweet. Gah, it's a brilliant idea. Yay for you and Droxy. Ha ha. I really love how it's romantic and yet dark realism too. Love it!
mia madwyn chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I didn't see that coming.

Stellar, my dear. Fabulous. It started sassy and fun, then the ending-oh my.

And the potions bottles playing chess? Fabulous.
crazylizzie chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
::hugs you::

you're so brilliant. :O)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh, yes. There's always that, isn't there?

Very good.
notwritten chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I think that this chapter is good. Thank you for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Poppins1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wow.
o0morgana0o chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This was so cute! You're right, there's so much possibility for a really long epic fic with lots of backstory in this... _ I'll just have to imagine it, I guess.
broken handed chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Nice. Damn, does Hermione need some ice for that burn? xD; though the whole 'in case they won thing' damn, that's so snape, pessimistic man. lovely drabbles you got here