Reviews for Manumission
DerelictTyrant chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Fuck dude, that was great. I mean, I really felt for Toni, even as I played the game those years ago.
Well, it would make one hell of a movie, them both leaving the Life and starting anew. Finding true happiness and all.
But GTA is GTA, no happy endings.
Toshiko Cipriani chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I wish Rockstar would reconsider the possibility of Toni x Toshiko, like, he would grab her leg at the right time, then live a happy life together. Eh, but this is GTA. The Protagonist shall never have a "happy" life... *sigh*
Raychoo chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is my first GTA fanfic, and I've never finished Liberty City, but this story made me understand the characters even though I don't know them well.

I felt sad after reading this but I wasn't disappointed. Amazing job c:

ps: I bet i'm years late in reviewing this.
PenGator3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Awesome...
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Again, I'm unfamiliar with the characters except in your story, and you made them seem very real and fleshed-out. You've done what is rarely accomplished in fanfic: taken the subject places the original medium can't. Thank you for bringing this to us.
I'm Leone's Bitch chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This is an amazing story. Very deep and emotional. You showed a side of Toni that no one has seen before. Please do not stop writing for GTA, with all the bad writers out there it would be a shame to have the good ones stop.
filthyprofligate chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was utterly depressing...but very well written. I've never actually read a GTA fic before. Good job!

I think I'm gonna go cry now...