Reviews for College, Really?
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Can't believe he actually went in the closet. Bella should have left!
HarryAndGin chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Great story! Just sad it ended so soon! Thanks for sharing.
mintgil chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
I loved your story , every single chapter I loved !
galyardt chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
would this be the end?
mintgil chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
nice start to the story
also chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
college parties are mostly drinking and hooking up. there arent games or anything like that.
r chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Hi, I just wanted to let you know a few things about college that aren't correct in your story. The story its-self is good, but i wanted to help you make it a little more accurate:

There aren't bells in college. The professor dismisses the class if he/she is done for the day but there is no bell. Classes end at different times, so they couldn't have a bell.

The classes are also spaced out and random kinda. Like on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday you could have only two classes with 3 hours between them, but on Tuesdays and Thursdays you could have three classes with an hour between two and two hours between the other two. And all the classes are in different buildings (like math, education, science buildings). And not many people stand around in the halls- they are relatively quiet- because their next class is most likely not in that building and they either have tons of time to waste before their next class or they need to start walking there.

Also they don't care if a girl and a boy share room- especially if they're married. Married couples usually stay in houses or apartments, if they can afford it. (But at my brothers school (a very religious school) they don't even let girls in the boys building and vise-versa, but if they are married then they can get a house- but thats beside the point)

I hope I helped you understand what college is like better!
Elvia 14yr old romantic girl chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Pig aww plz finish! This is so amazingly adorable! In the later chapters you should make amber get even more persistent
Chaerinnie chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
I love what edward did!

but don't get me started on EMMETT!
Nailea Morales chapter 10 . 5/18/2010
this was amazing what you wrote.i said this because i've been on this for an hour trying to find a good with my luck yours popped up.I loved it and really hope you write more a really good writer because me personally im not so when i see something good i love it.I really like the part with amber it really adds a twist to itttttttt.
revivetheworld chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
are you carrying it on?

i think you should it is really good but i think you have toned down their personalities a bit.

keep writing

x
vanessa chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
beautiful
resendizgirl chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
That was REALLY good!I LOVED it! when are you going o post the next chapter?Cant wait!
Sarahgotbored chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
aw! please update soon, i loved it!

this is really good, you HAVE to update soon!
annabellefleur chapter 1 . 7/16/2009