Reviews for Chocolate
*fangirls* SOOO KAWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
SoRikuR0x chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
*bursts into tears sobbing*
oh gooooood. Demyx and Zexion...they...so...just...amazing! *CRIES*
AWWW. This was too cuteeee.
So sad!
SoRikuR0x chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
OH MAH GOOOOOOOOOOOD! I LOVE KADAJ!
/ XD
LUVVV! AHH! GO KADAJ! (cept of course, here, he's a sadistic jerk...)
RioT chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
stupid psp! it wont let me sign in...I KNOW WUZ UP WITH AXEL!
Takara yume chapter 17 . 2/29/2012
Aww what a wonderful and~ QwQ
Takara yume chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
haha so cute~ me likey~ :DD awesome start~
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 17 . 11/25/2011
i really enjoyed reading this. there were some confusing parts, yes. but it was so fun to predict what you were doing. i got a few right and a few wrong but still fun. over all i think you did a wonderful job of explaining everything. and it was a really nice thing that Demyx and Zexion did for Roxas and Axel.

over all i really enjoyed reading this.
Keys2theKingdom chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I have no idea what's going on...AND I LIKE IT! :D
Kitten-Poker chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
cute xD

loved roxas and cant wait to find out why he needs all the chocolate!

poor axie. being cut off and losing his job and all. and lol the evil vibbe that drew him to the minimart? laughed my head off.

Im so gonna keep reading!

Kittenpoker xD
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I was so sad when Axel's mother said that all 22 year olds can take care of themselves. :( I can't!

Great story!
VeniVidiVinci chapter 17 . 8/1/2009
Like i said plotholes! the ending was cute. BUT HAPPY. oh well i give you points for the trauma durring the actual story.

remember my idea about an author's note chapter *hint hitn nudge nudge*

Bye for now.

-1-CarpeDiem-1-
VeniVidiVinci chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
Too many plot holes to count. Like where exactly did Kadaj come from. What happened with that Rufus guy. its all to confusing. *sigh* You should write an author's note chapter just to clear things up, im sure some peopel will appreciate it
VeniVidiVinci chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
NO NOT AXEL HE CANT DIE!

I LOATHE HAPPY ENDINGS BUT I MEAN LIKE THEY DIE IN EACH OTHERS ARMS SOBBING NOT BEIGN BEHEADED!

Oh well ill continue reading ]
VeniVidiVinci chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
Chapter 13: Way not rushed, I think it sheds some light. THOUGH it would be way more enlightening to know what castle this is. Might be me but 'castle' isnt good enough for me.
VeniVidiVinci chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
CHAPTER 11:

This story only continues to confuse me. When Roxas dies, does time reverse? Or does it continue forward but somehow Axel just thinks it's a dream? Oh it frustrates me. I hope I don't have to piece all the information together. I usually prefer when one character yells it out all together so I don't have to think. ]

-1-CarpeDiem-1-