Reviews for Shattered Vision
darkland chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh wow, in a such a short fiction you capture Martin's grief really well. Danny's emotions was fantastically written too.

Melancholic-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Aaaaw X3 It was awesome *_* I love it ! X3 In fact, when I saw this episod, I thought the same thing xD So I'm very very happy to find a story about this idea ! *_*

I love your writing, and the "Marty" was so cute *_*

Thank you very much for this fiction X3
juho69 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I really enjoyed this. It nearly made me cry! Poor Martin. The bits that really tugged at my heartstrings were when Martin begs Danny to make the pain in his head stop, when Danny puts his arms round Martin and tells him to let it out and, at the end, when Danny strokes Martin's hair.

I, too, like the Martin/Danny strong male friendship and feel more should be made of it in the series. I have recently uploaded two Martin/Danny friendship stories, 'He Ain't Heavy' and 'He's My Brother'; perhaps you might like to read them?

One small criticism : I didn't like the use of the f-word but that's just me.

Please write another similar story, maybe Danny-angst this time! Look forward to it.
wolfeylady chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I like this kind of story - liked your Numb3rs story as well. I don't go for slash, but I do like a little cuddling.
mirella chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Good, really good ! Hope to read more very soon. I love Danny-Martin friendship which is almost ignored in the show...You'have had a great idea...Don't make we wait too long ! I really liked it !