Reviews for XOXO
Dah Puzzle Masta chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I loved it SOOOOOOO much! "Then get thee to a nunnery!" I'm gonna be studying Shakespere soon and saw quite a bit a it last year, so I laughed :-)
Lass13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Wow, just... wow. If only you hadn't put in 'Harris and Maria' as the two main characters, I really would've fallen for the Jack-is-the-one thought. BUT! It is a good read! -Thumbs up!-

~PS: Thank you for the reviewing permission, lol
llewellyn-the-curious chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This was marvelously written. I didn't expect the twist at the end at all, it was very well pulled off. You did a great job with making the story really come alive, it was beautiful.
The Laughing Libra chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Okay, I totally ship Maria x Harris now. This was the cutest story! I really loved the plot; it was romantic and touching and believable. A joy to read! _
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Beautiful. I like how you took that particular cutscene and expanded it so well. The Shakespeare quoting was a cute touch, especially at the end.

This was one of the cutest pairings in HM64, and you've portrayed it very nicely. Now I think I'll counter it with a one-shot of my own.
Gamerzgal chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
You have officially surpassed yourself in this one-shot. I did think it was a bit obvious at first, but then I thought, 'No, it probably is Jack', and then I found it wasn't and...well, maybe it wasn't that obvious to me. :D

The words that you used flowed from the page so beautifully, and I especially like your closing two paragraphs. And it wasn't too sappy, ya know, just really sweet.

Amazing story Scarlet!

Gamerzgal
mokomel chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
omg, yay, yay, yay! i have never seen a harrisxmaria fic, EVER! XD and it's so well-written, too! you are so awesome for writing this! really, it was very good; i liked how you incorporated the love letters into it, since there is a scene with it. very realistic, too, since maria would certainly go for a man into literature, which, looking back on the game now, harris probably is since he does visit the library and enjoys writing.

anyways, very good, i enjoyed it throughoughly!
supernae chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
oh my goodness!~ so cute!~

I never married Maria in HM64 because Harris is so in love with her from the start. The other girls, on the other hand, I married abazzion times.

This rocks. It does the couple justice. They need more fics written about them!~

This takes the cake, though! bravo! )
HmGirly chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh my gawd... xD

That was so so so so so cute. So so so cute. Like, so so so so so so so so so so so so -

Right. You get it.

I'ma go and re-read, now. I loved it that much.

Hannah x
fleeing-arrow chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Hm, I'd say that was pretty good, even if i dont know who harris and maria are.
Shippostail chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wow! Awesome. I just loved it. No errors. I felt spikes of excitement everytime Mary recieved a letter and a huge wave of relief when my guess was confirmed. As much as I wanted Jack to be her secret admirer, I wanted Harris to be her's even more so because he's just awesome.
Brandersnatch chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Aww, that was so cute. 3 I haven't played HM64 in... forever. But I do remember the game well, it really did have awesome cut scenes and stuff. Like, how Jack had some type of childhood love going on with whoever he married or something like that. Anyways, I hope to see more updates from you.
Rhianwen chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
E, so sweet! Much as I prefer Gray (or Karen XD) for Mary, I always had a soft spot for Maria/Harris, and I think you captured all the most adorable aspects of their shy, halting, oh-so-sweet relationship. *floatinghearts*
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
After reading this, I find Harris and Maria quite a cute couple.

_
Song Of The Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I enjoyed this. I really did. I spotted no mistakes, so you're in the clear of my wrath, lol.

Elven In Spirit