Reviews for Fallen Angel
The Far Corners of the Mind chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This has to be one the greatest stories I've ever read. I'm particularly picky about what I read, but this was like cold fire, consuming me, but all the while freezing me, keeping me in place. Beautifully written, perfectly detailed, and terrifically told, a great story is when the reader can feel what the characters are feeling and see what they are seeing. The gentle rain cascading down the white bat's face, faced with the final decision to truly stay by the dark hedgehog's side, just as she had promised she would and he would cherish and protect her. The references to Sonic 06 and (I think) Shadow the Hedgehog were well integrated in "Fallen Angel" and greatly added to the tone of the story. You brought a completely different take on the bond between Shadow the Hedgehog and Rouge the Bat, two completely different polar opposites, like magnets that attract, like the sun and moon, whether romantic or platonic, one cannot exist without the other. Two rogues against the world. This was so riveting, I hope you that maybe you might one day write a full sequel to it. I cannot stress how great this piece is. No. How perfect.
Beyond An Anomaly chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
My, you are just full of incredible awesomeness, aren't you? First creating a parody on all Sonic FanFiction, and then...THIS?! This was, in your story's words, "drop dead sexy"! Honestly, where have you been all my life?!
So yeah. I freaking love your work. Enough. Said.
Favoriting this, an awesome story, and favoriting you, an inspiration. Thank you so much for what you write on here, no matter the age of the works. :)
-BAA
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That song at the top, I have it on my DSi! It's in a flipnote made by Savannah. And I like what you said about Shadow. I agree. His life was like an angel's, perfect in all ways, and that gave him his angelic wings.

Then, all the ways his life was perfect was torn away from him like candy from a baby. He life was destroyed and one of his perfect angelic wings was taken away. You can't fly with one wing.

He fell from the sky (literally. Remember the Ark?), landing in his own personal Hell, gaining his devil-like wing. Due to his on angelic wing, his life isn't just a living Hell, it's a little Heaven, too.

This is Shadow's story in my eyes now. Thanks for changing my thought process about Shadow. You are perfect.
maddy chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
OMG...that was awesome.

You're stories flow so well, it's unbelievable.

I envy how easily you describe things. Kudos to you, mystery.
maddy chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
OMG...that was awesome.

You're stories flow so well, it's unbelievable.

I envy how easily you describe things. Kudos to you, mystery.
DarkGaurdianAngel chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Only two words can describe this:

Truly brilliant.
wowed reviewer chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
that was so fucking epic! i loved every second of it, nothing was predictable and i really expected the rogue agent to be shadow. wow that was unbelivably epic! ESPECIALLY when rouge was all "how can i stop reaching out to you when your so far away!" and shadows all "im closer than you think" and to end it all off with "come with me." then Yes. AMAZING. OMG BEST STORY EVER WRITTEN. PERIOD. THIS DESERVES ATLEAST 500 REVIEWS!
firerose9318 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow, this is a really well written story, even though I don't usually read sad stuff.

And now I can't stop listening to the song, it really makes thestory a thousand times more effective
Cstan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This one-shot is awesome and I liked how you kept up the suspense. At the beginning I really thought Rouge was sent to capture Shadow, nice way of fooling us.
sonadow wolf chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I love this story so sad and yet with a great ending and also shadow is a fallen angel
Supreme SR chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
oki, this one-shot was (to be honest) too ... mature for me. -hehe- but twas' very well written. I liked pretty much the ending part best. It was the climax for the whole thing.

~supreme
Midnight Starfall chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Whoa. Awesome fanfic. I'll have to find part 2, seeing as it's 2010, it should be out. I'll comment on the part 2 when I find it. My review will be there!
SonicGurl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
WOAH! Thats was a awesome story! I loved every part of it!
The Nevermore Raven chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This one shoot is excellent. I sincerely admire your elegant writing. This is one of the best stories I have ever read.

Shadow taunts my mind. He ebbs away at my sanity in this story. I find him to be loathsome. He is not an angel. He is the pinical of detestation, my utmost object of hate. In this story, I hate him. I despise him! Why is he so brutal? Why is he so cold, so corrupt? Why does he not care for the supposed friends he met years before? He has dissapointed me deeply...
TruetobeBlue chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I'm really impressed, you were the one who made me start writing Sonic fanfiction, and even then you've improved.

You're storytelling has gone up in so many levels, you show so much complexity to these characters it astounds me.

And what's more, you make it all believable to the actual characters.

Please keep this up, you are in top form and you can only get better.