Reviews for Of Quests and Magic
Lauren Stargazer chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I know that it has been over a year since you last updated, but I'm always hoping that one day I'll finally get an email saying you've updated. This really is a wonderful story and I hope that one of these days you'll find the time or inspiration to finish it.
PurpleReader29 chapter 25 . 7/31/2011
I love this original story. It's really intersting. Quite the dynamic you've got. Poor romance. It never happens simply.
PurpleReader29 chapter 23 . 7/31/2011
"Maxwell can be the talking cat." LOL!
PurpleReader29 chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
I liked Marielle's 'letters' at the begining. YEAH! She gets to see Ben!
PurpleReader29 chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
Go cues for imperial death march! Love the story!
DustyPhoenix chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
Your story is wonderful! I read it in a single day! Can't wait to see what happens!
Alexa Rg chapter 24 . 3/15/2011
This chapter was a big answer to their journey. I mean that's what their goal was, right? I love the way you write because I understand anything. Good luck on the next chapter!
Frogster chapter 24 . 3/15/2011
Nice to see you back again. I liked the little detail of the Lord's five rings and their symbolism.

I wonder what the next chapter will bring...

Alexa Rg chapter 23 . 2/24/2011
I'll tell you the truth.

After I read this story I didn't really believe that you would continue writing. But now here you are again! I am really happy that you could continue! :D I promise to keep reading it. I am certainly so into this!
Frogster chapter 23 . 2/24/2011
Ooh! Good job! And glad you're back! Although, I will be honest-I had completely forgotten about this story until I opened up the email that said you'd updated. Hope you won't be mad...lol

Merry Christmases to you too, and glad you're back to writing again. I know how college can take over your life, I'm in my second year.

I quite like this Lela, even though Marielle is wary of her.

alexa rg chapter 22 . 2/5/2011
OMG! i read the whole story in one day! hope that you reaally continue cause if you dont i think im gonna die without knowing! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I really like the way you write you get the readrs to hold on to the story and make them get so envolved!
random.randomnesselfsandfun1 chapter 22 . 12/26/2009
Merry christmas! Thanks for updating!
Frogster chapter 22 . 12/25/2009
Holy cow! Way to leave it on a cliffie! But I'm so glad you're back! I was wondering the other day when you would update! Turned out to be a great Christmas present!

Liked how you compared Helen and her nasty entourage to Joseph's brothers betraying him. :)

Even though they don't have the mirror-at least Helen isn't there with them! (And maybe Kailyn and Joseph can finally sort themselves out.)

Merry Christmas, and update soon!
Simply Mim chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
I like it so far, very dramatic!
random.randomnesselfsandfun1 chapter 21 . 11/29/2009