Reviews for Out of the Ashes
Random Ruth chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
This is awesome! I've loved every one of your Batman stories. You're an amazing writer. :)
21stseventeen chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
This was really good. Different, for sure. You even gonna update?
Even if you don't, still thank you for sharing ;)
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
Not that I'm complaining about your entrance into the Spider-Man fandom (ohhhhh, how I'm not complaining), but your Batman fics are fantastic, as well. Should you ever happen to come back and finish this...well, you'd have at least one very excited reader. ;)

Stay awesome, and happy Bachelor's degree!
Alexandra chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
I absolutely love this fic! And I'd totally like more of it! Pleeeaseee!
foreverandaday97 chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
PLEASE UPDATE!
Resshin chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
Oh God. This fic.

I read it in a single sitting. It's amazing that you managed to span such a (relatively) short while in eight whole chapters, and fill every crevice of it with plot and emotion and CHARACTER. And I do love this dynamic, of someone actually struggling to protect Bruce Wayne/Batman instead of the other way around. The only constant support we ever really saw Bruce of having is Alfred - and well, Alfred is ALFRED.

It's excellent that we finally manage to get to see something solid forming for Bruce - and Batman - in his favor; we all probably love the movies to death, but I doubt anyone can really say they both ended off on a grim note. And in TDK's case, a confirmation shot to the head of happiness.

So I find this fic awesome. And while I BESEECH you, on my knees, and with less hours to sleep now before I have to go to work than is ideal, I also would like to thank you for writing thus far such an amazing piece of work.
i'm a quitter chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
This is a really good one too. I love the interactions between Rachel and Bruce and how heart wrenching they are! I almost shed a tear!

i'm a quitter

BTW, I LOVE CAROL!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
Fantastic story! I'm really enjoying it! Despite the fact that it's been years since you updated, I would really love to read another installment!
casualreader chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
Pleeeaaase finish this. It's awesome. I read all your Batman fics, and they're all amazing. Write more.
Marta chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
Please, please finish your fanfic. I love it. So far it's the only Rachel/Bruce/batman story I love. Please finish it.
Nicky15 chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
Great story so far - I hope you're going to return to it!
water kangaroo chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
aw this is so good! Rachel alive, Batman shot, poor Gordan having to take it all in...who could ask for more? XD but seriously, awesome story! i really love the relationship between Bruce and Rachel. but poor Gordan and Alfred! but i feel the same way as Rachel about rubbing it in those idiot's faces that Bruce Wayne is SO not just a useless playboy. i noticed you haven't updated in months but...PLEASE do!
ForestRuins chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
this story has me hooked! is it going to end this way?
steelneena chapter 9 . 12/26/2008
more please. a very good look at the humanities of the batman!
Terin chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
Well done. I'm hooked, and very much looking forward to your next chapter.

-T-